19

TW- sexual assault
If you don't feel comfortable with anything related to it, then wait until I put a signal in the chapter and you are safe to read again.
And if you need to talk about anything, than don't hesitate to text me and we will talk. I love you all and stay safe my loves.

|| NUMB ||
CHAPTER 19

IT WAS LATE IN THE EVENING when Nyx decided to sneak out to get some peace

She was still shaken up from the news before and all she needed was a little alone time.
With a sigh she walked down the long corridors, knowing that her boyfriend was walking around in one of them since he was on patrol , but she didn't care. Nyx didn't care for anything in that moment, she just wanted to calm down.

Footsteps were heard around the corner and Nyx hid behind a wall with wide eyes. She knew that this wasn't her boyfriend, because even how creepy it sounds, she knew how it sounds like when he walks.
These footsteps were louder and there were way more.

A person let out a husky chuckle and asked tauntingly,"I know someone is there. Didn't you see boys?"

There were some chuckles and small hums and before she knew it, she was yanked forward by her waist.
With wide eyes, she looked towards the boy in front of her.
He was tall, dirty blonde hair and green eyes. What she also noticed was that he wore a blue tie.
Ravenclaw.

Her eyes wandered around and she saw three other boys, two with red ties and another boy with a blue one.
Nyx didn't recognize them, but she knew in which houses they were.

"Would you look at that.", stated the boy with Nyx in his grasp, putting a strand of her way behind her ear,"What a beauty."

"It would be nice if you let me go.", she said in a weak voice, drained from her accidentally magic earlier. She wasn't even in the position to hex them after using all her power earlier.

The boy in front of her chuckled once again,"Why would I want to let you go? You are such a beautiful girl."

His hands made their way slowly towards her arse, making her eyes go wide.
She tried pushing him away, but both her hands were soon trapped in one of his hand.
Nyx felt him squeeze it, making her lip quiver slightly. After her break down this morning, she couldn't even defend herself. She was mentally and physically drained.

"Stop, please stop.", she whispered, making all the boys chuckle quietly in amusement.

The hand of the boy went under her skirt, making her lean back, but it wasn't much use, since the wall was behind her.
The boy took his hand away, grabbing her face roughly.