12

|| REBELLION ||
CHAPTER 12

IT WAS NOW THE DAY AFTER THEIR DATE and they were in the great hall, eating their breakfast

Abraxas, Rodrick, Nicholas and Damien were sitting in front of Tom and Nyx, who were closer than usual.

Mindlessly Tom drew circles on the hand of the black haired girl next to him, while she was talking to the boys in front of her.
A specific topic caught his attention.

"There is this party tonight and you should come.", Abraxas explained and nodded towards Nyx, who had a small smile playing on her lips.

"Of course, Rax. A slytherin party huh?", the girl questioned and earned eager nods from the others.

"Just make yourself even more pretty than you are and you can come.", Abraxas retorted and Nyx chuckled at his words together with the boys, while Tom clenched his fist in anger.

"How are Slytherin parties?", she asked and took a sip of her pumpkin juice.
She was merely intrigued how the snakes party.

Damien shook his head dreamily,"The best parties are in Slytherin.
We have alcohol, any kind.
We play games, sometimes and there was this one muggle herb-"

"Weed?", Nyx cut him off and the smiling Damien pointed his finger at her with a nod, while the others looked at Nyx skeptical.
How would she know that?

Nyx saw the stared and scoffed with an eye-roll ,"What? There are many things you don't know about me."

"You want to tell me that little Nyx is a party person?", Abraxas asked and looked at the girl with his all so usually 𝘢𝘳𝘦-𝘺𝘰𝘶-𝘬𝘪𝘥𝘥𝘪𝘯𝘨-𝘮𝘦- look.

But to be honest, she saw it coming.
She was usually the quiet one, not socializing with anybody and most certain the serious person in this group.
Along with Tom.
They often acted like their parents and took care of them, but what did you expect?
These boys are completely idiots.

But there was a rebellious phase when the girl was around 15, where she didn't give a fuck what her father has to say.
Well until she nearly lost her life, but that is another story.
However she went on parties, did drugs and all kind of things that the muggles have invented in this timeline.

"There was this little phase, you know. I didn't want to be a push over anymore.", she said with her usual mysterious aura and the boys attention was all on her after these words.

"Like a rebellion?", Nicholas asked intrigued and the boys leaned forward at this question.

A smirk played on her full lips and she shrugged,"You could say that."