27 : Barbie and her bodyguard.

| Double Double

———

𝐌𝐚𝐲𝐚'𝐬 𝐠𝐚𝐥𝐥𝐞𝐫𝐲

• May in Bon Voyage season 3 episode 2, second half.
• Bon Voyage season 3 episode 3, first half.

─── ∙ ~εïз~ ∙ ───

On the second day of their trip, the members had a free time in teams during the first half of the day.

Unfortunately for Maya she got stuck with Jungkook, the one she was avoiding like plague.

After her discussion with Jimin, she decided that she indeed wanted time to figure out her feelings, but she wasn't agreeing with the whole 'one year to pick' thing.

If she didn't want any of them they had to accept it, either ways she hoped that if they got that idea stuck in their brain, they'll try their best to move on within a year and not get stuck on her.

Apparently Jimin had communicated the information as Taehyung texted her this morning about it, to which she replied that he had to try his best to move on, not hanging on a thin thread of hope that could snap at any moment.

Jungkook however, seemed completely unbothered, following her through the streets of Malta.

His eyes often lingered on her body as she wore a pink skin-tight polo dress, her hair up in a clip.

Jungkook decided to wear black again and the two of them kept bickering.

"Stop whining already, you didn't learn your lesson yesterday and thought it was smart to wear black again, that's your problem." She sighed, tired of his complaints.

"Ring ring, Mattel is calling, they want their doll back." He answered sarcastically.

"I take it as a compliment thank you.. What are you even doing ?"

She looked at Jungkook, the maknae practically glued to the wall.

"It's only the second day, I'll try to stay in the shade as much as possible."

She stopped her tracks and looked at him in disbelief, her upper lip twitching as she glared at him behind her glasses.

"It's a hot country, you're bound to walk in the sun either ways, you realize that right ?" She asked as she resumed her tracks. "You look a lizard, dragging yourself on the walls like that."