30. Walking Down the Aisle - 🦁🐰🐻

Author: Nayama
Rating: Explicit
Trigger Warning: Traffic Accident

A/B/O and Soulmates Universe
Lee Daeyeol (α) - Business major
Choi Sungyoon (α) - Bachelor of Music major 
Choi Bomin (Ω) - Freshyear high school

***

1.

Sungyoon is never a romantic. He didn't believe in love at first sight. He didn't believe in soulmates. He believe that love is something you built from trust and you can grow it overtime. His parent is the prove after all. His parent met by arranged marriage. They didn't love each other at first. But they learn to along the way.

When he met Daeyeol for the first time, he never imagine that he will fall in love with the guy. Yes Daeyeol is handsome and has a good figure. Yes he is kind and considerate. But he will never imagine that he will fall in love even with his dad joke. He will never imagine that he will fall in love even with his childish antic. But here Sungyoon is. In his fifth year of relationship with Lee Daeyeol.

They called them Highschool Sweetheart and they are still going strong in Sungyoon's third year in college. They met when Sungyoon was still a freshman and Daeyeol was in his sophomore year in their high school. They met at their club activities. They became closer overtime and Daeyeol finally confessed in Sungyoon's sophomore year of high school. Daeyeol continues his studies in Business major and Sungyoon continues his studies in Bachelor of Music major. Despite the differences in major, they go to the same college and have no problem with their relationship.

In all of the duration of their relationship, Sungyoon always get the same question from people around him: "What will you do when you met your soulmates". Which is such a bullshit in Sungyoon's opinion. Yes, him and Daeyeol are both alpha, but soulmates are consist of the pair of alpha and omega. Soulmates is such a rare occurrence that he found it curious how people still mention it religiously. Media likes to romanticize soulmates and portray it in a lot of occasion. But in fact, there are only a handful of soulmates happened from time to time that it always makes a sensation when it actually happened. Sungyoon remember the last soulmates publicize by the media is some foreigner actress who was soulmates with her childhood friend and they announce it when they were getting married. The actress is his grandma's favorite actress, so just imagine how long ago the last soulmates known to the public exist in reality.

He knows Daeyeol is a hopeless romantic. What an endearing idiot his boyfriend is. He knows, before they met, Daeyeol believed that he will met his soulmates one day. But ever since they met, Daeyeol say even tho he still believes in soulmates, it wouldn't be him anyway, because he already have Sungyoon. When Daeyeol say it like that, he secretly hope he is Daeyeol soulmates. Even tho he believe nothing will change Daeyeol's heart for him, he knows how the idea of soulmates is delightful for Daeyeol and he wants to do anything to make Daeyeol happy.

2.

"Sungyoonie, would you stop by later?" right now, I am in the middle of lunch date with Daeyeol hyung.

"Yes hyung, after giving my assignment I will stop by. I miss your frappucino."

"Really? You just miss my frappuccino? What about me?" he actually whining cutely, oh my God.

"Hyung, we are in the middle of lunch date, what are you talking about missing you?" I laughed at his antic. Why is he so adorable? He is supposed to be the older one here.

"Hemph, I am looking at you right now, but I already missing you" he hugged me around my shoulder. In the time like these, I can't despise the fact that I am smaller than him, because I can fit perfectly inside of his arm.