Paris - Part 2

Helloooooooo Oli!!!!!

Hey Joy!

Please distract me, I'm sooooo bored!

OMG you look like such a tourist 🤣🤣🤣

I am 😁

Where are you going dressed like that? You look like a spy haha

Maybe I'm coming to spy on you.... 🤭

Hahaha, you're going to be GREATLY disappointed with what you see...

As if!!!!

Nah, Jared is taking me to meet the designer for Gucci 😐 I'm soooo nervous lol.

Oh that's awesome. Don't be nervous! He'll love you!

You're like the most loveable person on the planet.

God I hope you're right... anyway, how is your day going? Will you still be at the apartment at 7?

Eugh, I'm fucking bored and would WAY rather be hanging out with you... yeah I should still be there at 7 unless you're still out.

Nah I think the guy has to leave at 6, so we should be back in time. I'll let you know if I'm running late though.

OK. I can't wait to be FREE haha. I'm so looking forward to the next 6 days!

Me too 🙂🙂

Are we doing anything tonight? Should I dress up?

We haven't planned anything, but I guess we'll go somewhere, so maybe dress up a bit anyway?

Done. No hoodies or ripped jeans 🤣

LOL! I wouldn't worry too much, Jared doesn't get that dressy unless it's an actual event... right now he's super casual, though his jacket is pretty out there.

Are you on your way to Gucci now?

Yep! Wish me luck!!

Good luck - you don't need it. You're amazing!

See you in a few hours xoxoxox

Thank you Oli 🥰

See you soon x

---------LATER THAT DAY---------