Band Getaway Weekend

Joyyyyyyy! I see you have reception again now. 😋 How was the weekend in Jamaica with Oli and the guys? 

Hey Behati, lol yeah, we got back to the resort about 20 mins ago. It was really good and relaxing. It was actually nice to not have reception for a few days!!!!

Though the next couple of days in a luxury resort will also be nice, lol. 

Soooo... what happened? Anything?

Nothing happened between me and Oli if that's what you're asking

I mean, I feel like maybe we got a little close at times, but not in a bad way... 

How so?

I think the lines of friendship get a bit blurred at times, but it's nothing really.

Hmm... OK? You need to elaborate.

Just like holding hands and stuff... Oh and we went to this waterfall and I was chatting to a lady and Oli walked up behind me and put his arms around me - he had come to ask me if I wanted a drink – so he said Hi to her, and the lady asked if we were on our honeymoon! I said no and kind of giggled and she said "Oh I'm sorry." It was pretty awkward.

LOL! OMG did Oli die??!!?!

I don't know, but I did. Is it weird that a stranger looks at us and thinks we're a couple?

If he had his arms around you like that, I guess not. It's a pretty couple-y thing.

I felt really close with him this weekend.

I assumed you roomed with him?

Tented with him would be more accurate, but yeah of course.

So, when did you hold hands? I need more information on this. Do you usually hold his hand??

Not really, I mean sometimes like if my hands are cold he will hold them in his jacket or something, but we went for a walk down the beach - all of us - and we were just hanging out at the back, walking holding hands. Like it just felt like it was a bit different. The guys gave him so much shit about it. I overheard them when we got back...

What were they saying?!?!?!!!!!?!

Just saying like 'holding hands now?', 'ooh its getting serious', 'whens the wedding?' that kind of stuff. Just taunting him.

LOL

I heard them and then Oli telling them to fuck off lol

I dont remember who instigated the hand holding even, like I think it just happened cus he tried to drag me into the ocean and then we just didn't let go? I felt a bit awkward sometimes, cus when we got to swimming spots, we all kind of stripped down and they were all standing there... staring lol. I saw Oli punch Mat in the arm, so he obviously said something to him.

Do his friends usually see you guys together??

Not really. I think that's why it was the way it was. They see us together, but not when Oli's just himself... it's usually when they're on tour and in 'work mode'. Oli didn't act differently around me cus they were there though. OMG the bus was super bumpy cus of the sand, and we were all pissing ourselves cus we were going flying.