The Ending / The Beginning

EXCUSE ME!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

JOY! WHAT IS THIS?!

DON'T THINK I DIDN'T SEE THIS ON OLI'S INSTAGRAM STORY!! IT WAS FAST AND TINY BUT GIRRLLL I KNOW HOW TO SCREENGRAB AND ZOOM IN!!!! 

Haha, hey Behati

CORRECT ME IF I'M WRONG BUT THAT LOOKS A FUCKING LOT LIKE YOU - AND THAT LEGIT LOOKS A HELL OF A LOT MORE THAN JUST FRIENDS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Well hello to you too lol. Are you stalking me?

IS THERE ANYTHING YOU WANT TO TELL ME?!!?!?!!!! 😍

I didn't even know he posted that...

GIRL, YOU'RE KISSING HIM! ON THE LIPS. HOLDING HIS FACE. 

WHAT IS GOING ON?!?!?!?!!!

ALSO, WHERE THE FUCK ARE YOU? IS HE HERE IN LA?!?!?!!?!!

DON'T KEEP ME HANGING!!!!

Alright, alright. Are you sitting down?

OMG OMG OMG. PLZ TELL ME YOU'RE TOGETHER?!?!?!!?!?!

Lol yes. He asked me to be his girlfriend today and I said yes 🥰

OMGGGGGGGGGG!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

YAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I'M SO FUCKING HAPPY!!!!!!!!!!!!!

He's amazing 🥰

And FYI I'm in London, lol.

LONDON?!?! WTF!!?!?!?!

Holy shit. How did this happen? How did I not even know you were flying out of the country!!!?!!!? 

I thought you were still fucking camping!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Lol, surprise!

So, you flew to London? Did he just ask you to be his girlfriend the moment you arrived?!

OMG WAIT. HAVE YOU FUCKED HIM AGAIN!??!!?!!!!!!!!

You really don't mess around do you?

I called Oli after our chat and told him what I told you and I decided to leave once the sun came up. So I took a bus back to LA and I flew over as soon I got back. Oli organised everything. He picked me up the airport with a bunch of flowers and literally spun me around like in a romantic movie... 

Things felt so perfect. 

He's so happy, it's adorable. He hasn't stopped smiling all day and he's soooo affectionate. It's really nice. I feel so wanted and appreciated 💗