Middle Man

"Eijiro..." Todoroki hissed, beginning to grow frustrated. His cock throbbed underneath his pants, only being lightly palmed through fabric.

"Tell me what I wanna know." The other inched in closer, breaths of air tickling his neck.
"You want more?" Eijiro's nose nudged against his jaw and his brain spun so fast, he felt like he had whiplash.

The other's words made his legs clench, but a thigh between his own stopped him from being able to do so.
"No. You're going to talk."
Eijiro kept his leg planted as he stared down at the man below him. Shouto kept his mouth tight shut, too embarrassed.
"Come on, Shouto." The other coaxed, softly.

Todoroki only let out a small grunt in reply, lifting his hips to rut harder against Eijiro's hand.
"Ah, Ah, Ah - none of that."
He almost whined as the other lifted their hand off completely, leaving him to rock against the frictionless air.
"Fuck - Eijiro." Shouto panted, knuckles white as he gripped the sheets below him. He felt so needy all of a sudden - like he couldn't focus on anything else.

"Tell me you-"
Eijiro was cut off as the bedroom door slammed open.
"Tch. Having fun without me?"
Katsuki.

Todoroki immediately noticed he looked a little tense, almost stiff as slipped his jacket off. His eyes never left the blonde's face as they walked over, sitting next to Shouto's head.

"Oh, just a bit of fun." Kirishima chuckled, bringing his hand to cup his crotch.
"Ah..." Shouto breathed out, letting his head fall back against the bed as he peered up at the blonde.
His fists were clenched in his lap, flicking his eyes between Todoroki's reaction and Eijiro's hand.

"Kat-"
"Are you okay with this?" Bakugou interrupted, watching him intensely.
Todoroki simply nodded, breath shaken as Eijiro's hand slipped underneath his boxers. The blonde leant close, so close that he could probably hear Shouto's racing heartbeat.

"I need you to say it." His voice became husky, yet softer than before. He kissed up Shouto's neck, Eijiro lightly mouthing on the opposite side.
"Out loud." Kissing all the way up to his jaw, Katsuki's breath hovered over his lips, waiting for a response.
"Because once I start, I don't think I can stop."

Shouto's breath caught in his throat. It took him a few seconds to gasp out,
"I'm okay with... this."

Katsuki brought his hand to the back of Shouto's head and turned it towards him. Their lips instantly connected, moving in rhythm with one another. Slow, but desperate. With dual coloured hair between his fingers, Katsuki made a fist and lightly tugged, a muffled groan escaping the other's lips. No matter how hard Shouto tried to resist, their bodies were attracted like magnets, shamelessly rubbing together.
"More?" Katsuki muttered against his mouth, hand on his chest. Shouto rolled his head so he was looking at the door, reluctant to speak. 

He was certain they weren't this talkative before... How come they had to interrogate him now?

"I'd answer him if I were you." Eijiro said, taking a hand out of his pants - much to his utter dismay.
"Well?" Katsuki asked, leaning closer to him and moving Shouto's head back to face him
"I feel...hot.." he said finally, a little breathless from the pressure on his chest.
"Where?" he asked, his smirk widening a little. Shouto tried to move his head to look away again but Katsuki held his chin.
"Where, Shouto?"
The dual haired fidgeted below the other, hating how the use of his first name affected him.
"It's-... down..."
"Where?" The blonde repeated, moving his hand down the other's body.
"Here?" he asked, hand on his ribs.
Shouto shook his head, the hand moved down further.
"What about here?" he asked again, hand near his belly button.
"Kats, don't tease him." Eijiro said, chuckling.
"Teasing is half the fun."
Katsuki finally smirked at Shouto's flushed face and misty eyes.