Chapter 16

Louis returned yesterday, but since he's been back it's been pretty awkward because no one wants to ask anything about why he left. 

  "Um, so Louis. We're going back on tour, you're not going to run away again because that would just ruin it all again?" Harry asked, shrugging at me as he didn't know how else to ask. 

  "No." Louis said, not even looking up.

  It was just the four of us, I wanted to go to a play with Eleanor, she was a good friend from high school and well, she loves this stuff. Ailish said that Louis should tag along to get out for a bit because he's been living in his bed since he's been back. So Harry came too because he didn't want Louis to just know the one of us. I doubted they'd have enjoyed Annie but they came anyway. 

  "So what is Annie? A really hot girl...or is she lesbien? How about they start making out." Harry said bobbing his head and grinning.

  "I thought you had a girlfriend?" I asked. 

  "Yes, Katie." Harry said.

  "And you still need more of this man shit?" I asked. 

  "Oh yeah, everything we can get."

  "Everything we can get is right." I smirked.

  "Come on, they're opening up." Eleanor said, pushing us through the red and gold supa-dupa posh double doors. We were sat on the back row of the 'upper tier'. And, by the way, what is an upper tier? You don't cry upper and lower tiers, so how does that imply the upstairsy bit of seating?

  So basically our seats were shit. 

  "You know, it's weird." Louis started and stopped to look around. "I'm used to being on the stage, recently."

  "You don't say." Harry sarcastically said. 

  "So Louis, I heard you ran away and you're back now, are you okay? You know, I'm here as another friend if you need one." Eleanor said, quitte weirdly. Another friend? Sometimes I really don't understand people. 

  "That's kind." Louis said. 

  "But shh, now. It's starting." I hissed, handing out the sweets. 

  ***

  We came out of the musical and back to the apartment, all humming tommorrow, tomorrrow, I love yah, tomorrow, it's only a day awaaaaaaay

  "Hey Eleanor, long time, no see." Katie said, getting up and hugging Eleanor. 

  "Okay so great, lovely long time, no see's. But we have to go, we have to get back to our house to get picked up by the car." Liam complained tapping Harry on the shoulder. 

  "The car?" Ailish asked. 

  "We're getting driven to Manchester to the hotel because we're starting the tour on Monday."

  "But today's Saturday?" Daisy asked. 

  "Yeah, and I thought I could come?" Katie asked. 

  "They said it's best not. Plus, you're not quite used to all the parties and chaoes." Harry said. 

  "What what do you mean by that?" Katie asked. 

  "Okay, so moving onto the goodbye's now, we're running late. You guys shouldn't have stopped for that pizza." Liam said, glaring at me. 

  "Goodbye!" I called, we said our goodbye's, fair wells and shizz and they left. Two months on tour, England, Ireland, Scottland and Wales. 

  "Aw, miss them already." I moaned. We're not quite used to life without them you see. Sad times.