Chapter 18

So Daisy's been cheating. A bad idea if you ask me, but I kept quiet.

What happened was Daisy never ended it with Dan and agreed to keep the relationship secret from all of us, which I can kind of understand. It was Dan the American from a while ago.

"Why did you do it?" I ask.

"I love Dan." She plainly admitted.

"That's so great!" Katie said.

"So Dan also knew about Zayn, but Zayn didn't know about Dan?" Ailish summed up.

"Yeah." Daisy sighed.

"Does Jess know?" I asked.

"Jess knows."

"But at least you have Dan!" Katie said. "Did you love Zayn?"

She sighed "Err..."

"I get you." Katie added.

"Zayn can't find out you know." And we all nodded in agreement. Zayn can't find out.

"This reminds me, Ailish!" I blurted, "I know a guy just perfect for you! He's hot!"

"You know I'm looking for more than hot Katie." She said, thinking I'd just called her shallow.

"He does charity work. He has his own lawyer-y business, our age." Then Ailish stood up, she was hocked. "Well down at work, my boss' secretary, it's her brother." I explained.

"Oh, Janine! I love Janine!" Ailish grinned.

"You've never met anyone from my work Ailish. And she's called shelly."

"Oh. Woops."

"He's really nice though, hilarious."

"How have you met him?" She asked.

"We were doing an article on a charity event he was in charge of for the magazine, so I went down and it was really good, open bar, silent auction, you know? So he came up to me, asked me how it was, if i was enjoying myself, and I told him I worked for a magazine and was going to write an article on the charity event. So he said I should interview him, and I did!"

"Oh! So that's the guy from that amazing article you wrote last month!"

"Ailish, two things, one I wrote it last year and two you've never read any of my work."

"Oh. Yeah.."

"Yeah, so we've been talking since and I've been to a few events and contributed and shizz. He was talking to me about being single, not in a will you go out with me kind of way, so we had like a massive conversation about you."

"What? You told him how I was?" She yelled.

"Yes, AND it makes him want to see you, Even more! He must be crazy." Then she hit me with a playful punch and I retaliated, so we got into one of our punch wars.

***

-date night- 9.00

"How's it going?" I type, and send. I started drumming my fingers on the sofa waiting for a reply.

Still no reply. In the mean time I got a beer and watched some Harry potter, then just as I went to take a sip my phone bussed on the sofa arm making me pour the whole bottle down my top. Frigging freezing.

"Great guy! Really nice, funny and good kisser." I chuckled.

"Good kisser? What else is he good at Ailish, are you putting out of the first date?" Send.

I daren't take a sip from the remaining drips, so thirsty. Okay, *gulp*, hey that wasn't so bad. BZZZZZZ. I spazzed out from the shock just as I closed my eyes, because I couldn't open them any longer. So I landed on the tv remote and put Ron back on the other side of rubble so Harry has to get past the snake AGAIN, brrr snakes.

"Yep, good in bed." Oh dear. "But did you tell him I was a designer?" What?

"Umm...I might have." I send moving at least a meter away from any liquids or buttons and turning my phone off vibrate.

"Oh Katie! I told him I was in charity myself, I came up with the idea of Macmillan cancer support apparently."

"The fuck did you do that for?" I type quicker than I knew I could, then sorted the tv out so the Phoenix was flying them back to safety "Ahh."

"Talk later Katie, he's running a bath!!" Whore. Who has a bath with the guy on the first date??? To think Ailish used to hate the idea of sex.

But he is really charming, really gorgeous, really perfect, really funny and really good in bed. Should I tell Ailish, tell her I dated him for a while before? But it was before one direction and only for a few months...it did get kind of serious though. Maybe I should ring him. I'll ring him, but not now. Tomorrow.

*** -present time-

Jess is 8 months pregnant today, so we celebrated with glasses of non alcoholic wine and healthy snacks. Yay. But it was fun, a few old friends came round. Elizabeth, and Emma, Lydia, Lauren, helena, Beth and Kayleigh, and Georgina and Annabelle who just came from a holiday in America. It was great! A little smushed and jess promised me and Ailish could be in charge of cups and ice, yay.

"So Jess, are we going to go drop you off at your parents house now?" I ask after every one left.

"Okay sure, let me get my bag." She replied hurrying off into her bedroom. So I sit on the sofa rummaging through my own bag for the car keys. Ow! Something sharp, that must be them.

"Ailish wants to tag along too!" I call. "I said it was okay, were going to go and look for some new curtains for the lounge."

"Because we have nothing else to do!" Ailish added, emerging from the bathroom. I grinned at her. Jess then came out of her bedroom looking like she'd lost something.

"Lost your bag, Jess?"

"Oh, nevermind. Got it! Lets go, then? I've not seen my parents in ages, so wrapped up in work! Come on, lets go!!" And so she rushed out of the apartment door for me and Ailish to trapce after her.

"MOVE! I'm coming through, it's an emergency! Hey pregnant chick, move out!" I hear, coming from the hall. Then I heard a scream and me and Ailish darted out of the door to see Jess tumling down the last part of the stairs. So we run further and down the stairs to Jess.

"Jess! Are you okay?" I call. We reach the bottom of the stairs.