Chapter 4

"Hey look she's coming round." Ailish said.

  "Harry back off, you're the reason she fainted stupid."

  "You're right." 

  "Katie...Katieeeee. Wake up..." I said as Ailish prodded her face. Katie groaned and flapped away Ailish's hand like it was a fly. 

  "Hey there Katie. Wakey, wakey." Ailish said. 

  "What? Why am I on a couch?" She asked slowly waking up. 

  Then Niall stepped forward, walking through the middle of me and Ailish.

  "You fainted, it's Harry's fault really. We all blame him." Niall said. But I guess Katie though she was still dreaming.

  "Hey there Niall," she reached out to stroke the side of his face "you're accent is really cool." Then she slapped him gently one the side of his face, he pulled a look and rubbed his cheek. 

  "I think you should go, we'll help her come round." Ailish sensibly said. 

  "Oh sure, we'll be at the cafe next door." Zayn said. 

  "Katie, you're not dreaming. You just slapped Niall Horan, bitch." Me and Ailish smiled at her, waiting for her responce. 

  "Shoot." She said, looking confused.  "So that was really One Direction...shut up!"

  "I most definatly will not! I can't believe they stuck around." I said.

  "Why what happened?" Katie asked, intrigued to find out what she'd missed.

  "Okay, so we were waiting for the taxi that was never going to come, then ONE DIRECTION came out the stage door but we didn't know it was them and they started coming over to us. So me and Katie stood up but you were having trouble with your bags, then when I shone my light in your direction you realised that Harry Styles was holding out his hand to help you up. He then hauled you up and before we knew it you were a heap on the floor, you said: Oh My God it's Harry Styles. It was so funny." Ailish explained.

  "Funny." Katie said looking the least amused she could be. "So what happened after that?"

  "So Zayn was like, wooooooow she fainted and me and Ailish were in shock. Harry was like, hey look I'm sorry I didn't mean for this. But me and Ailish were still really quiet and we didn't know what to say. So I randomly and really awkwardly just said 'hello' and then smiled at them. Niall couldn't controll his laughter so his bust out laughing and Louis elbowed him in the ribs. So Liam was like, why are we all standing here doing nothing so he crouched down next to you and called a taxi and put you in it and they drove here too. Then after about 15 minutes here you woke up and here we are." 

  "Dafuq did I miss that for?"

   I thought it was so cute the way they stuck around to see how Katie was in the end. I HOPE THEY STAY. But wait a minute, Niall is single - Louis just broke up with his latest girlfriend, Danni - Liam is still single - Harry's girlfriends have been and gone and now he's single - and Zayn just ended a 9 month relationship with his girlfriend a couple of months ago. 

  So they're all single.

  Ailish saw me thinking this through. "What are you thinking?"

  "They're all single." Ailish sat back for a moment and thought about this while Katie was like 'How could you not already know?'

  "They are aswell." So we all grinned, getting ahead of ourselves. 

  So we got Katie dressed and ready for her to officially meet One Direction at the Cafe next door to our building. As we were walking downstairs I couldn't get over it, THANK GOD KATIE FAINTED! Or is that harsh, naa - otherwise we wouldn't be here right now, about to meet back up with bloody One Direction.