Chapter 8

"Jess you must wear this dress. It'll look utterly gorgeous on you!" Katie insisted and Jess vigourusly shook her head sending toothpaste to splatter onto the mirror. She sighed and carried on brushing her teeth.

  "This party is going to be sooo good!" Ailish screamed. 

  "So let me get this right. Katie is going with harry." Katie grinned. "Also Ailish is going with Zayn." Ailish stuck her thumbs up. "Daisy is going with Louis, I am going with Niall. And finally Jess has agreed to go with Liam." I said fitting everything into place in my head. 

  "Yeah..." Jess said after spitting into the sink. "Why do I need a date again?"

  "Some one shut her up, she doesn't know what she's saying." Daisy interrupted. 

  "This lipstick or this one?" Ailish asked me.

  "That one."

  "So the guys have got a minibus for us to Kayleigh and Beth's house?" Daisy asked.

  "Asking Harry as we speak." Katie said with one earring held by her mouth and holding tweezers between her fingers. "No they forgot. But I'm almost ready so I'll do it instead." Katie says, taking charge. At least we have one sensible-ish person in the group. So she hopped out of the room trying to flick the band of her shoe over her heel. 

  "Hmm, Ailish can I borrow your eyeliner?" 

  And so all this drama carried on for another hour until we were almost ready to go party. I really wanted to win Niall over tonight. Pah, like that's ever going to happen. 

  *knock* *knock*

  "I'm coming!" Daisy calls, fixing the last grip into her hair. She opens the door and the guys flood in, taking up all the sofa. "We're almost ready." Daisy explained and handed them the TV remote and I lean back into the bathroom from being nosilly hung out and hear the football come on. Cheering and shouting at the TV, 5 layers of lipstick, 4 times dress swappings later and we were ready. Nice and late. They always said it's good to make them wait. Or maybe that's a cover up for actually being late. 

 "Almost here." I say to Niall as we pull into the neighborhood. 

  "Good because I'm dying for that dance floor." He chuckled at himself, I shook my head at him. He was so gorgeous as he laughed...awh.

 "Here we are." Ailish said. I felt Niall take my hand but I cringed after realising how sweaty my palms were, but I didn't let go. 

  We all piled out and gathered in a bunch outside the front gate. We brushed out dresses back down and the guys straightened out thier pants, or maybe just an excuse to touch their gorgeous kick-ass butts. 

  Kayleigh and Beth emerged from the crowd, looking stunningly as ever and (even though they were identicle) we could easily tell them apart. They guys just stood and wondered who was who. 

  "Hi! It's been so long!" We greeted them with hugs. Also there's someone you might like to meet..." 

  Then I saw some bright orange hair, then realising it was Ed bloody Sheeran and attached to his arm was ELIZABETH! We hadn't seen her in so long because she went touring with Ed, she used to live with us, until she met a friend who was his relative and they fell right in love. A lot like Katie and Harry.

  So we introduced everybody and went through the house to where the pool was out the back. Beth and Kayleigh had so much money because they make contract deals with celebrity singers but we don't really know much more about it, so they were pretty much used to being around celbrities and most of them were at the party. It was weird how I had never met most of these people before but already knew who they were. It made me shudder. 

  We all took a few minutes chatting with a beer dangling our feet in the jacuzzi, our stilettos strung everywhere. Then Katie and Harry left to go to one of the rooms (to make out probably) and Zayn and Ailish left to go to the front lawn where people were hanging out, Liam went to get a drink and so Jess trailed after him...feeling like she had to and then me and Niall went to the dancefloor. Which by the way I was dreading. 

  "Don't make me do this Niall, I can't dance!"

  "Neither can I, look!"

  "Stop lying you can totally dance!"

  "Come here!" The music was getting louder and we had to shout to be heard.

  "Okay?" He then put my hands round his neck and he put his hands on my hips and started to bounce up and down to the music, it was so EMBARRASSING!

  "See you can totally dance!"

  "Oh, okay. Sure." 

  "Let's go upstairs instead." He chuckled. Oh my I love his laugh.

  But what did he want to do upstairs?

  We walked into one room to find a random couple dry humping and they we're making animal noises. NOT NORMAL. 

  "Okay, it looks like that room's taken." He winked at me. 

  "Did you hear the noises they made?" Niall starting moo-ing because yes, that's what one of them was doing. So I began to oink because that was yet another noise.

  So many animal noises later we moved onto another room to find Katie and Harry. Katie had her legs wrapped around Harry's waist with her hands in his hair and he was cross legged propping himself up with his arms, they were just talking. Thankfully. 

  Then to my astonishment I walked into the next room to find Jess and Louis kissing. But Daisy came with Louis and Liam came with Jess. The fuck?

  "Um..." Louis said looking rather scared, leaning away from Jess.

  "It's not what it looks like." Jess said rather unconvinsigly.

   I looked at Niall with a look of confusement to find him staring at either the vase on the floor or about 2 millimeters eye distance away...my ass. But then he jumped back and looked straight in my eyes. Louis laughed and Jess elbowed him in the ribs. 

  "So what were you doing?" I asked and Niall stood next to me.

  "Yeah, what were you doing?" Niall asked tilting his head forwards. 

  "Oh look at the time!" Louis said staring blankly at his bare wrist. "I've got to go...feed, the umm...ducks!" He shot off but I saw him peep round the corner to signal Jess to follow him. 

  "That was weird." Niall said and he shut the door. I slumped onto the bed.

  "I know! But Jess doesn't even like him?" I asked, utterly confused. Niall sat really close to me on the bed, I leant a little towards towards him about to put my head on his shoulder but he jumped off and I fell sideways on the bed. He couldn't stop laughing so I stood up and gave him the evils right up close but then he pulled me in closer and kissed me. It was amazing, it was awkward at first but then fireworks. Not your lousy, I'm-gonna-kiss-yah-because-i-like-that-bird-over-there. It actually meant something unlike other jerks.