Chapter 11

1 month later.

  I can't belive it has been going for a whole month. I can't lie to Ailish about Liam loving her and I can't lie to Kayleigh that her boyfriend loves her best friend too.

  Life. Meh. 

  I don't know how I've kept it for a month. 

   I managed to keep it, but eventually Harry told Katie because Louis told him and Niall. 

  So Katie told Lizzy, Lizzy told Ed, Ed told Beth and Beth told Kayleigh.

  So I rang Beth

  "Why did you tell her, Beth?" I asked.

  "She needed to know. Besides, it's wrong what she's doing in the first place." She said.

  "So you don't even regret it?" I chuckled. 

  "Nope. She needs to know, he loves someone else so she needs to be the bigger person and step back, she doesn't even love the dude." 

  "She does, she told me."

  "She lied. Well she might even think she does herself but she doesn't because she only went out with him because she felt sorry for him. She'll definatly get over him if she decides to end it."

  "You think?"

  "Yeah, but I have to go. Sorry Katie. See you soon!"

 ***

  "You love my best friend Liam!" Kayleigh screamed. Now I felt bad for popping in at such an awkward time. All I wanted to do is pick up the DVD's she borrowed.

  "But I love you too, Kayleigh. Why can't you see that?" 

  "It's not good enough Liam." She said, looking over at me and sighing. "I don't think it's going to work out."

  "What are you on about? Of course it will."

  "No it won't, your fucking in love with my best friend and you broke my two friends up!"

  "You don't think I feel bad about that?"

  "You should have thought about that before you did it, shouldn't you?"

  "I should have, but I didn't think. I couldn't be more sorry, I love you Kayleigh."

  "Stop telling me you love me, you love Ailish too! Go tell her how much you love her."

  "I can't." He mumbled. 

  "What do you mean you can't that stupid. Man up, Liam, man up."

  "Quit telling me  to man up, it's hard living with the fact you selfishly broke up your best friends to keep the pieces for yourself when, actually, you have perfection already." 

  "Bye Liam. It's over." Kayleigh said and Liam walked out. 

  I ran over to Kayleigh.

  "I love him. But I can't bear the situation. I hate it Katie, I hate it." I hugged her, holding her tightly. 

  "Come on, it'll be okay. He's not  going to tell Ailish so it will all just breeze past." I lied.  

  "But I feel so bad Katie."

  So I left Kayleigh to sum it all over in her head. 

  I later met up with Katie, Ailish, Daisy, Lizzy, Beth, Kayleigh and Jess. We sat having popcorn and watching a movie in Lizzy's new house, the boys were out at some bar.