Chapter 6

"Guys? I'm home!" I heard Daisy call from the living room and we all ran out of my bedroom - the most excersise we had done in ages. 

  "Hey Daisy!" We all one-by-one went up to hug her.

  "So...what have I missed?" She asked.

  "Well we went to the One Direction concert-" Ailish started.

  "Oh God." Jess muttered.

  "I know! I can't believe I missed it but carry on, carry on. Did he get you the back stage passes?" She asked sitting down onto the beanbag. 

  "The concert was great but we didn't get the passes." I said and Daisy sighed.

  "So you're not like so close with One Direction so we can all spend our lives together?" Daisy asked.

  "I said we didn't get the passes, not that we didn't get to meet them..." I grinned.

  "Here we go again.." Jess groaned but Daisy flapped at her.

  "Okay so we didn't get the passes so we went round the back of the building to get the taxi but it never actually turned up and it was really dark. Then some people came out a back door, spotted us and walked towards us, Ailish and Katie stood up but I couldn't so some one offered me and hand...I took it, so Ailish shone a light in my direction and it was Harry Styles, and I fainted..." Katie plainly stated. I saw Daisy's eyes widen. 

  "Then Liam put her in a taxi and came back here with us to make sure Katie was alright. She started to come around but she was a bit drowsy, so they went to the cafe next door and so when Katie was ready we took her down. We talked for a bit but they were already late for a no-plus-one's party and you also had to be on the list, which we weren't so we didn't get to go. And we haven't seen a glimps of them since." Ailish continued. 

  "They're not serious." Jess added. "I'd laugh if you believe them Daisy. I bet it's just to wind me up - they know how much I hate them."

  "But you secretly love them Jess, everyone knows that." Daisy said. "But I know you guys aren't lying...tell me I'm right, please."

  "You're right Daisy - I'm not fricking lying we actually met One Direction!"

  "Oh wow! I bet Dan might like them too." Daisy said. But no one understood what she meant, we all looked at her in confusement but Daisy didn't notice this.

  "Daisy, who the hell is Dan?" Katie asked.

  "Oh, Dan! Were going out." She grinned. "He was on the art trip with me and we both came alone and we hit it off. We had a great time, and he's got an amazing american accent but he does live here in London! It's sooooo perfect. But I'll never let him go, not for One Direction. Even though I love One D so much!" 

  So then we just let her natter on about Dan and she had a picture of him and I can't lie - HOT. I think they make such a good couple. He sounds so nice too! I want a Dan!

  ***

  "Jess, are you okay? You look quite sad?" Ailish asked and Jess stared out the window at the rain - like they do in the movies. Which was weird for Jess because she's normally on Tumblr by now...

  "Hmm, it's Luke." She started and turned to face Ailish who was sat on the sofa. I was at the table having tea with Daisy and Katie and we shuffled the table closer to them. "He's being weird. He hardly comes round, I've not been round since Daisy got back, and that's a week. Also he doesn't always answer my calls and he's always busy so he doesn't have time for me. So we haven't spoken or seen each other in like a week - well, hardly. Also he mumbles awkward stuff but I don't want to bring it up, you know, just in case." But we didn't know, we nodded though.