where they would take you on a date

i have a rlly infected helix piercing rn

anyways i'm gonna try to finish and upload some of my drafts‼️‼️

someone requested this a while ago, ty to whoever it was <3

pls comment requests if you have any!! i'll do anything except for smut :))

MIKEY
a ride on his beloved cb250t around the city before taking you to disneyland where he drags you along to every ride, he doesn't let go of your hand once. buys matching mickey mouse headbands and forces you to wear it with him all day.

DRAKEN
dinner then a movie. you go to a fancy place, his treat of course. he tells you to order anything you want and so you do! the movie choice is yours and halfway through the movie he intertwined his hand with yours.

MITSUYA
a museum. he makes you wear an outfit he styled and it's matching his one, you guys are the most stylish mfs out there. he never lets go of your hand once when cruising along and admiring all the artworks.

CHIFUYU
he takes you to a cat cafe to play with the kitties while you chat over some milkshakes and fries. talks about adopting a cat together in the future. he's also taking a lot of photos of the cats, and you, and you and the cats together. uploads them to his instagram later with the caption as a simple, "cute."

BAJI
bowling, except he's extremely competitive so he doesn't go easy on you. i feel sorry you, he's trying really hard to win its crazy. teases you and says your bad at bowling but in the end you win. "i let you win wdym?"

INUI
a cute picnic. it's very aesthetic, he brings sushi, sliced fruit, a small red velvet cake and your favourite drinks. he takes photos of you for your instagram, gives you a necklace at the end of the day.

KOKO
fine dining. he has some sort of connection with the owner so that's how you guys were able to get in the very busy restaurant. he pays obviously although you insist, he finds it cute when you tell him you feel bad that he's paying for both expensive meals. gives you a promise ring after you eat.

SMILEY
his house LMAO. to watch a movie and chill out, snacking on takeout and candy. it's comfy and you're wearing matching pyjama pants. lots of cuddles and giggles!

ANGRY
an arcade, he'll win anything you want from the claw machines. he's a little awkward and very shy but he's trying hard to make sure you have fun. sneaks a photo of you holding the toy he won for you cuz you look cute holding it.

KAZUTORA
mcdonald's. don't make fun of him, he doesn't know anything about dating and he was freaking out so it was a last minute decision. you don't mind tho cuz his company is all that matters, plus mcdonald's smacks. he pays for your food, it's the least he can do.

HAKKAI
omg, everything is planned by yuzuha. you meet at a cute local cafe, he was there 39 minutes early because he was nervous. absolutely awkward, but he's trying. yuzuha is literally sitting 2 tables down from you in disguise.

KISAKI
he doesn't show up

THANKS FOR READING!!!