Chapter 83

TimeSkip: 3 Weeks Later
Itsuki's Pov: 

"Yuna what are you doing here so late?" I said opening the door. They looked like they were crying and I sighed.  It was around 1 or 2 in the morning. I was binge-watching sailor moon so I was awake. Yuna usually goes to sleep around 11 or week days so I was confused. 

"I need your help." 

"What's up, also try to lower your voice it's kind of late." 

"Okay. But do you think I am demisexual?" 

"That depends really. Did you like that waiter yesterday?"

"No. I did not know him."

"Then maybe you are. I mean you do have a close bond with me, and we are dating so... but is this why you're crying?"

"Yes." 

"Alright well you know you can be demi and poly at the same time right?" 

"Huh?" 

"You can be demisexual and polysexual." 

"Are you sure?"

"Yeah I know what I'm talking about." 

"Thank you." 

"We have school tomorrow, how long have you-" 

"I'm going home."

"Yes, yes go get your beauty sleep." 

"You too." 

I watched them leave and I sighed knowing that Yuna wanted me to walk with them. I put on some shoes and caught up with them. 

"Hey... you okay now?"

"No." 

"What's wrong."

"I am tired." 

"Well we better hurry up to your house before you get cranky." Yuna growled at me and I giggled. When we reached their house, I gave them a hug. Yuna hugged me back and I smiled. 

"Now go on. Get some sleep." 

"Are you not coming inside?"

"No, I have to go ho-" Yuna pulled me inside and I sighed. Their house was silent. 

"I can't sleep over Yuna, we have school tomorrow." 

"Please, I really want you to." 

I sighed and followed them into their room. I sat on their bed and took my shoes off. I don't even have my phone. Yuna started taking of their shirt and I blushed then turned around. I was just going to ignore, I basically got kidnapped. 

"Itsuki. I am going to sleep but-" 

"Dayum. It's like winter shouldn't you go to sleep with a shirt or something." I said making eye contact with their chest. Yuna was wearing a bra but jesus. 

"I can not sleep comfortably with a shirt on." 

I moved over to them and poked them. Yuna looked at me confused and my eyes widened. 

"So soft~" 

"What are you doing?" 

"I'm just feeling them." 

"Okay." Yuna took off their bra and I blushed harder. Amazing. I felt them and smiled like a child. 

"Are you done yet? I am tired." 

"Right- sleep, school. Night." Yuna put their bra back on and I laid on their chest. Yuna blushed and laid back. We fell asleep quickly. 

I woke up to Mr. Koshi laughing and I blushed. Yuna woke up also. 

"Alright you two, get up. Itsuki let me drive you home, you're mom is worried."

"Alright." I got up and followed Mr. Koshi.