Chapter 10

TimeSkip: In The Morning
Akaashi's Pov:

I woke up in Bokuto-san's arms. I looked at the time seeing that I was hella late for school. I yawned and looked at Bokuto-san's. He was still sleeping and I yawned again. We had cuddled before going to sleep. I sighed and decided just to skip out on school and work. 

"Oi, Akaashi you awake?" I looked behind me seeing Sora standing at the door. 

"Nah."

"Haha very funny, I made coffee did you want some?"

"Yeah, thank you."

"No problem."

It was about 10 or 11. I got up and stretched. Bokuto woke up and I looked at him.

"Good morning kaashi."

"Morning. I was about to get coffee with Sora, you can go back to sleep."

"Mhm."

I got up and put my shirt back on. I walked out of Bokuto-san's room. I went into the kitchen and I saw Sora pouring cream into their coffee. They handed me a cup and I thanked them.

"Things between you and Bokuto are pretty awkward. Was it a big break up?"

"Um I guess you can say that. "

"How bad was it on a scale of 1-10."

"6."

"Well before you tell me anymore, I wanna introduce myself. Ahem, I'm Sora, I'm non binary, I have a girlfriend, uhhh I'm doing online college for computer science."

"What's your girlfriend's name?"

"Hitoka."

"Hitoka I've heard that name before."

"She's in nursing too, so maybe you work with her."

"Maybe."

"So... what happened between you and Bokuto?"

"Question before that though, how much do you care about Boktuto-san?"

"11 out of 10."

"So I can tell you something, really important?"

"Of course."

"In high school Bokuto-san got me pregnant."

"Oh my god, don't tell me Bokuto dipped."

"He didn't, he actually wanted to keep her, but I broke up with him because we wasn't safe."

"Safe?"

"Yeah, um it's very complicated."

"I guess we all have our secrets."

"Mhm."

"So what did you do with the baby?"

"I gave her up for adoption."

"Wow, I can't imagine going through all of that."

"Yeah, it was hard. But I got through it somehow."

"Do you plan on getting back with Bokuto, once everything is safe for you?"

"I do."

"That's great, I was looking at some venues online it'll be PEFRECT for you're wedding."

"Wedding?"

"Yes, yes, and I personally believe that-"

"Slow down there."

"Heehee. Anyways how do you like you're coffee?"

"That's maybe the most normal question you've asked me."

"How rude,"

"Anyways hazel nut coffee, vanilla cream, if I'm feeling special then with whipped cream and cinnamon sugar on top."

"Bruh... that sounds bussing though. You have to make me that!"

"One day."

"Expect from the hazel nut, I have a peanut allergy." 

"Alright well, I actually better get home. I have to write an apology email to my teacher."

"Ooh yeah I know how that be, I'm not drunk I could drive you."

"Are you sure you're not drunk."

"Yeah I'm sure, I'm fine."

I got up and I went back to Bokuto-san's room. I put on my shoes and gathered my things."

"Kaashi? Are you leaving?"

"Yeah, I'll text you later tonight if I'm not busy."

I walked over to Bokuto and gave me a peck on the lips. I grabbed my things and left. I got in the car with Sora and they drove me home. When I got home, I took a shower. I emailed my boss and my teacher, and my boss for my training today.