Chapter 51

TimeSkip: 1 Month Later
Akaashi's Pov:

"Takei Taro, your brother and his wife trusted you with the safety of their child, the disappointed and hurt they would feel to know that the person they trusted decided to rape their daughter for 6 years." 

Yoko put her head down as the judge gave him and his girlfriend a life sentence in jail. She was smiling to herself and I sighed in relief. We met up in the lobby, we got full custody of our daughter. I held Itsuki and Itome's hand as we went to the car. 

Koutarou-san ended up changing the office to her room. We didn't really need it anyways. Her room was easy to finish, she loved it and the twins liked to play in her room. She didn't mind them at all. She was really open on telling us how she was feeling.

She said she didn't feel comfortable going to regular school, so we're home schooling her to the best of our ability. She got along with Koshi's daughter Ren also. When we got home Itome gave me his hearing aids to wrestle is father again. 

Itsuki started watching Team Umizoomi and Yoko joined him. Once the boys were done wrestling, I put Itome's hearing aids in and ran to grab a volleyball. 

"Outside." I said putting some papers on the ground. He nodded and Itsuki joined him. Koutarou-san went outside to watch them. Yoko paused the T.V and walked over to me. 

"Can I ask you a question?" 

"What's up?" 

"W-why did you give me up?" I wanted to dismiss the whole topic as soon as she said her question. I dreaded her asking that question. 

"Well... for starters I had you when I was 17... um I was fit to be taking care of you, and I didn't want to get an abortion and it was really wasn't safe for either us if I kept you." 

"Safe?" 

"I was afraid they was going to do something to harm you or me... " 

"Oh... I'm sorry." 

"No need, I have you with me now." She smiled and I did the same. I went outside to watch the boys playing volleyball. Yoko watched them to. Koutarou-san stood beside me. He looked sad almost. I pulled him inside and he hugged me. 

"What's wrong." 

"The kids are stealing your attention from me."

"Don't be a baby Koutarou-san." I gave him a kiss and he hugged me harder. He was a huge puppy. He was bearing his head in my neck and I put my hand through his hair. He seemed really upset and I kissed his forehead. 

"I'm sorry Ko, we can cuddle tonight, if you want." 

"Yay! Keiji... I um need to tell you something?" 

"Hm?" 

"I'm really happy we were able to get Yoko back." 

"I know you are, I am too." 

"But... she's almost 18 what are we going to do?"

"We're going to help her Koutarou-san, she stopped getting education at age 10 she's not fit for going out to get a job." 

"You're right!" We went outside and Koutarou-san grabbed the ball and started playing with them.