Chapter 82

Before we start this chapter I want to say, I uploaded two chapters of my new TsukiYama Omrgaverse, so if you want to go read it, it's up. I want to thank @kwash-chan for the idea for my TsukiYama. Also trigger warning: R*pe and Sexual Ab*se. Anyways enjoy <3. 

TimeSkip: 2 Days Later
Itome's Pov: 

"Hey." 

"Oh hey. I didn't think you would be here today what's up?" 

"I just wanted to see you." 

"You look upset, what's wrong?" 

"Headache." 

"Aww sit down and let me get you some water-" 

"No. I just want to watch something with- damn what you got the heat on?" 

"80?"

"Goddamn what you tryna die in here?"

"Oh shut up I get cold easily." 

"Well then put on a hoodie and turn the heat down."

"It's my dorm, my rules suck it up." 

"How rude." 

"You want some lemonade. It's my mom's recipe."

"Sure." He went into the small kitchen and I sat on his couch. Since it was hot in his dorm, I took off my shirt. After a minute or two of silence, I looked over in the small kitchen. He was holding a glass of pink lemonade and standing there. He looked horrified and I looked at him confused. 

"Haru... is something wrong?" He didn't answer me and I stood up. When I did he dropped the glass on the floor. I flinched and realized what was going on. I tried to walk slowly towards him and he started breathing harder. He was crying hard also.

"H-hey don't run you'll step, on the glass..." I said taking one step, he ran past me but quickly fell. He whined and crawled to the bathroom. Then I sighed. I walked to the bathroom and saw him trying to squish himself behind the toilet. 

He looked up at me and whined. He was trembling and I sighed. For a moment he looked so small and scared. I went to go put my shirt back on and then went back to the bathroom. I sat on the floor in front of him. He threw his soap at me and I blocked it. 

"I- I'm sorry. I don't know what I did to trigger this but I'm sorry." He whined again and I sighed. 

"Do you think I'm him? I'm not, I promise. It's just me, you're boyfriend, Itome." He just looked at me scared. At least I got him to stop whining. 

"Whatever you're seeing i-it's not real. I will never hurt you I promise." It didn't like look anything was helping. I felt tears go down my cheek. I guess me crying helped him be a little comfortable. 

"C-come back. You're safe s-so come back." He blinked and took a deep breath. He crawled out a little bit and I smiled. 

"Hey welcome back baby. Everything's alright." He whined and I realized he was whining because of the glass in his foot. 

"Look it's just your bathroom see, and I came over today?" He didn't answer me and I bit my lip. 

"And you're hurt baby. Let me help you okay?" He blinked again and crawled towards me. He hugged onto me and I picked him up slowly. He was still shaking a little bit. I put him on his bed and I looked at his foot. It wasn't that bad. 

"I'm going to pull it out. Are you ready?" He slowly nodded his head and I pulled out the glass slowly. I kept his foot steady and he cried out. I got up and threw it away. I grabbed a bandage and ointment. I rubbed the ointment on his womb and bandaged it up. 

"You seem good at that." 

"You won't believe how many types Itsuki gets glass in his foot."

"I- I'm sorry. I didn't think I had them anymore." 

"It's okay. I don't mind." 

"No I feel stupid. It happened years ago, and I'm still not over it."

"No. No. That's normal. Even if it happened years ago it's still traumatic, and scary." 

"I bet Yoko doesn't have them anymore." 

"She had on the first day she came home. We were watching a movie, it triggered her. You can't really count down from 5 around her but I guess hers are not as bad as yours but she has them often." 

"Really?" 

"Yeah she'll just stand or sit still and cry until someone notices." 

"What do I do?"

"You run to the bathroom. I guess that's where you hid before but you hide behind the toilet. Or try to anyways you're too big to hide behind it now." 

"Y-yeah it was." 

"I'm just glad your okay now." 

"Your headache. Sorry. I know-" 

"Don't worry about that right now." 

"Alright." 

"How about, we watched Frozen 2... will that help?" 

"Mhm." 

He was always into kiddie movies. I picked him up and helped him to his couch.