Chapter 76

TimeSkip: 1 Month Later
Itsuki's Pov:

"Happy birthday Yuna~" Yuna's birthday was January 2. Right after New Years. I gave them make up for their birthday so they could practice without coming to my house. They nodded.

"Thank you." 

"Now get dressed so we can go to your party." 

"I don't like parties." 

"Don't worry it's not a big one." 

"Okay." 

After a minute or 5 they came out. I blushed and smiled at them. 

"A dress huh?" 

"A dress huh?" 

"Yes. So I must ask you to please do not make me get an erection." I blushed harder and looked at them confused. 

"Eh- huh?" 

"You often make me get an erection, but I hide it. But I can't hide it in a dress." 

"I- You- you can't say that, l-let's go." I was pure red now and we left their house. They really just said I make them hard. I don't think I've ever saw Yuna hard. Jesus and out of nowhere to I can't with them. They don't even seem phased by the fact that they just told me that. We got to my house and I opened the door for them. 

Everyone was there. Itome, Haru, Mr. Koshi, Mr. Daichi, Mom, Dad, Yoko, Ren, Ren's son Naoki. Yuna walked in and waved. Itome walked up to them and took one of his new hearing aids out. They had higher frequence so he got normally listen to them. Yuna looked at him confused and then looked at every else. 

"Ask him a question Yuna!" I whispered in their ear. 

"But he will-"

"Just do it." They sighed and looked at Itome again. Despite their autism Yuna has very good eye contact. Maybe a little too good, cause they'll stare into your soul. 

"Are you dating my brother?" I snickered and so did everyone else. Itome blushed and scratched his head.

"I am." Yuna's eyes widened and they looked back at Itome. 

"You are not taking them out." 

"Nope. I got better ones just for you." 

"Thank you." 

"No problem Yuna." We started the party. At the end of the party Yuna went home with their parents. Yoko said the night. I got out the shower and noticed I got a text from Haru. 

Text Messages: 

Haru: Hey I need to tell you something

Itsuki: What's up? 

Haru: Your sister is pregnant. 

Itsuki: What really? 

Haru: Yes.

Itsuki: Omg brb 

Haru: Alright. 

My eyes widened and I put on some clothes. Itome went in the shower and I went in Yoko's room. 

"Oh hey Itsuki what's up." 

"So. You weren't gonna tell us?" 

"Tell you what?" 

"Y'know." 

"I do not know?" 

"You do too! Who's the dad?" 

"Uh- I have no idea what you're talking about dad of who?" Yoko got up and checked my forehead. I pouted and then I realized. She probably has no idea she's pregnant. Or Haru is pulling pranks again. 

"Oh. You don't know do you." 

"Jeez how'd you guess." 

"Haru said that you're pregnant." I whispered in her ear. Yoko's eyes watered and she started laughing. 

"Gosh this is embarrassing." 

"It's not! Imma get a niece." 

"Uh- y'know-"

"Shhh let me have my moment."

"Alright." I squealed and Yoko blushed. 

"So... now that you know who's the Dad?" 

"Remember that girl, I showed y'all to when you were 14." 

"Mhm." 

"I guess it's hers." 

"You're still together?!" 

"Heh heh well. Not really, we broke up a while ago." 

"Then- how- you know what I'm not even gonna question it cause I got a niece~" 

"Or nephew." 

"Nope just a niece." 

"Alright I guess." Yoko looked surprised. Her phone went off and she picked it up the blushed. 

"I guess he told Mr. Koshi too. He just congratulated me." I giggled and then Mom came in the room. I flinched and Dad came after him. 

"Who's is it. How many weeks, do you know the gender?" Mom asked lifting up Yoko's shirt. 

"Um Momo's and I just found out too." 

"I'm happy for you Yoko." Dad said hugging her. Yoko hugged everyone back. Itome came in the room and hugged her also. 

"Welp everyone back to bed, or whatever y'all was doing." Mom said leaving. Itome went back to our room. Yoko sighed and I hummed. 

"Oh so was it just a one time thing, after you guys broke up?"

"Yep." 

"Are you going to tell her?"

"I gotta go to the doctor first." 

"Yeah, yeah." 

"But I probably won't." 

"Why not?"

"I don't know if I can talk to her again. We had a fight the next day." 

"Oof. Can I come with you to see my niece!" 

"Hahaha fine you can come." 

"Woooo Imma get a niece, I said imma get a niece, yessir imma get a niece." 

"Or a nephew." 

"Nah cause imma get a niece, yeah cause imma get a niece." 

"Good night child."

"Yes, yes, get your beauty sleep." I said leaving the room.