Chapter 19

TimeSkip: 2 Months Later
Akaashi's Pov: 

Bokuto-san got in my car. I drove him to the spot we were all meeting at. It was near the beach so it was a while away. Sora's girlfriend was in town and like I promised them we were going to have a double date. 

"Are we there yet?"

"Ask me that again, and you'll have to walk."

"Sorry, sorry." 

"We'll be there in 30 minutes."

"....Can I play music?"

"Go ahead." Bokuto-san listens to old songs. Mostly because his parents listened to them and he adopted their music taste. So the first song that played was Michael Jackson, PYT. I rolled my eyes and he smiled. When we got there, he was the first to get out the car. He opened the door for me and I smiled.  

We walked to the restaurant and we saw Sora there standing by the front door. They waved and smiled. 

"Okay, so I got us an outdoor table. Hitoka is already there." We followed Sora. At the table was Yachi. Karasuno's old volleyball manager. My eyes widened as I realized it was her. She seemed to know who I was also. She stood up and shook my hand.

"Akaashi, Bokuto-senpai it's nice to see you again." 

"Ah, you too Yachi-chan." Bokuto-san waved and Sora scratched their head. We all sat down and we looked at the menu.

"So... since we all met and everything, I think that causes for a tequila celebration." Sora said in mischief. Yachi shook her head violently.

" You have to drive home, Sora." Sora pouted then looked at Bokuto-san.

"Sorry, not today." 

"Why not~?" Bokuto-san smiled and Sora looked at me with pleading eyes. I shook my head.

"I have to drive home, plus I'm in the mood for a slushy." I said. Bokuto-san oooed.

"Oooo yeah a slushy," He said while his stomach growled. 

"I'll get a slushy to, it's so hot." Yachi agreed. 

"Fine slushies it is then." Sora said pouting. When the waiter came to our table we ordered two large fries. I ordered a coke slushy, Bokuto-san ordered a blue raspberry slushy, Yachi ordered a cherry slushy, and Sora ordered a pineapple slushy. 

"Yachi-san how did you meet Sora?" He said. 

"Umm gas station." She said nervously. 

Sora explained how the two of them met. Our slushies came and I sipped out it. When Sora finished telling their stories, I cleared my throat.

"I've always wondered out you and Bokuto-san met." I said swishing my slushy around with the straw. 

"We were fighting over who would get the apartment then we just decided to share it. And that's how we met." Bokuto-san said smiling. We ordered a small barbecue. The date was really enjoyable. After we ate we went to the beach. I stayed on the sand and Bokuto-san and Sora went into the water. Yachi stayed on the sand with me until getting dragged by Sora. 

By the time it was like 9 pm everyone was exhausted. We all got a hotel. I allowed Yachi to take a shower first then I got in. Bokuto-san got in after me and Sora got in the shower last. We ordered pizza. And for my sake of luck we watched a scary movie. Yachi wasn't fond of scary movies either so she went to sleep first. I stayed up, but regretted it since we watched The Candyman. 

But when I was able to go to sleep, I was woken up in the middle of the night. 

"Akaashi..."

"Hm? What's wrong Bokuto-san?"

"I ran out of gum." 

"What's wrong?" We were whispering so we wouldn't wake up the other couple in the bed.

"I- I hurt you..."

"Come here." He got in bed again and I hugged onto him. I wrapped me legs around his waist and put my arms under his. I started purring and fell back asleep a little while after. 

We were woken up by a loud sound. Sora was over us making the noise. I yawned and let go off Bokuto-san. He turned over and grabbed me the same way. I pouted realizing I was truly stuck.

"C'mon up!" 

"Three more hours." I said covering my head with a pillow. Sora took the pillow off my head then hit us with it.

"C'mon sleepy time over!" Bokuto-san lowly growled and Sora stopped.

"Oh shut up man that's not an excuse." Sora said sticking out their tongue. Bokuto-san growled a little louder. 

"I think you're being extremely rude right now Bokuto-san." Sora said before walking away. I rolled my eyes. They have such a weird language. Bokuto-san fell back asleep. He got up maybe like 20 minutes later. He let go off me and I got up and stretched.

"God finally." Sora said. Yachi was up watching T.V, she waved at me and I waved back.

"How long have you've been awake Yachi?"

"Only for like 30 minutes." Bokuto-san went to go to the bathroom.