Chapter 55

TimeSkip: 4 Weeks Later
Akaashi's Pov: 

I kissed Koutarou-san before laying down. I just finished mopping the house and damn I feel wiped. I yawned and grabbed my laptop. I have to get this article out by the end of the day. I finally published it and then I got a call. 

"Hello?"

"Hello, is this Bokuto Keiji?" 

"Yes?"

"Hi um you're son Itome has unfortunately gone into rut, we do need you to pick him up immediately as we do have omega students and his smell is effecting them. " 

I hung up and grabbed my keys. I put on my shoes and ran out the door. Koutarou-san followed me confused into the car. 

"Keiji what happened?" 

"Itome went into rut." 

I saw him put his seatbelt on and hold onto it for dear life as I drove out the driveway. We we're there in less than two minutes. Koutarou-san and I ran inside. As soon as I stepped in I smelled it, that smell was quite like Koutarou-san, but since I was his mother I was obviously not effected. 

Itome waved at us and I pouted. 

"Hey Mom what's going on?" 

"Um you're in rut right now." 

"I am? I thought Dad said it would hurt?"

"Seems like you have you're dad's rut more than anything."

"Oh." 

He got up and Itsuki comes out the bathroom. He ran over to us and looked at us weird. 

"Am I going home early too Mom?"

"Yes, come on in the car." Koutarou-san apologized to the principle and sighed the twins out of school. He got in the car afterwards and I sighed. I drove us all home and Koutarou-san took Itome to the bathroom. Itsuki sat down on the couch and turned on the T.V. 

When the two boys got out Itome got a snack and Koutarou-san smiled at me. 

"Is everything okay Koutarou-san?" 

"Mhm... Itome said that two omegas tried to touch him."

"I would imagine, his smell is very strong like yours." 

"You're right?" 

"Koutarou-san."

"Yeah?"

"I'm tired, could you go grocery shopping for dinner?"

"But-"

"Please I have a headache?"

"Okay Keiji, but can you write down what I need." 

"Alright." 

I wrote somethings he needed to get on a piece of paper and he nodded. I kissed his forehead then he walked up. I hope he doesn't get killed or damage the car to badly.