Chapter 46

TimeSKip: 6 Years Later
Akaashi's Pov:

"Hello?"

"Is this Bokuto Keiji?"

"Yes?"

"Hi this is Sarugaku Elementary School... I have called to inform you that Itome's hearing aid has been forcefully pulled from his ear causing bleeding." My eyes widened and I got up. I grabbed my jacket and Koutarou-san looked at me confused. 

"Um I'll be there shortly." I hung up and Koutarou-san sat up confused.

"Is it work?"

"No, someone pulled Itome's hearing aid out his ear." 

He got up also and we got dressed. I rushed to his school and I got their. A nurse showed us to Itome and he was crying. He was holding a paper towel to his ear. Itsuki was sitting next to him comforting him. Koutarou-san and I checked his ear. It was bleeding pretty heavily and Koutarou-san picked him up. We were going to take him to the hospital and I grabbed Itsuki's hand. The nurse gave me Itome's 6th pair of broken hearing aids.

I sighed them both out of school. I drove them to the hospital and we were listening to what happened from Itsuki.

"Well at recess we wanted to play with Taniguchi but he didn't want to play with us because he said it's weird the Itome wears hearing aids. Then he pulled them out and stomped on them again. I pushed him away from us and Itome fell down holding his ear."

I tightened my grip on the steering wheel and clenched my teeth. 

"Why didn't you tell us he was the one breaking Itome's hearing aids!" 

"He didn't want me to." I sighed and parked at the hospital. Koutarou-san picked Itome up and I held Itsuki hand once again. We waited in the waiting room and I sighed. When a doctor was able to look at Itome they sighed. 

"No major nerve damage than before, but I do recommended wearing nothing inside the ears for around 2-3, as in no earphones, ear buds, hearing aids etc. 

We nodded our head and Itome kept quiet. The doctor said that everything was fine with his ear and we sighed. We left the hospital afterwards. I went into the kitchen and called their school. 

"Hello?"

"Hello yes, my son is a victim of bullying at his school and I wanted a meeting with the other parent."

"Okay sir may I get you and you're son's name." 

"Bokuto Keiji and Bokuto Itome."

"Do you know who the bully is?"

"Surname Taniguchi." 

"Alright I will call the other parent in question and there will be a meeting placed tomorrow."

"Thank you." I hung up and Koutarou-san was talking to the twins and I decided to get dinner started early. 

TimeSkip: The Next Day

I glared at the ugly ass kid and his mom. Koutarou-san did the same and the twins sat in front of us. We all faced the other family with the principle on the other side of the desk. Our family knew sign language, Koutarou-san was still learning with the kids, but I already knew sign language from medical school so I taught them. Itome looked at me and said 'That's him' in sign. I nodded and the principle cleared his throat. 

"We do not take bullying lightly Ms. Taniguchi, by the severity of this incident you're son will be expelled." Her eyes widened and she sighed.

"What happened?" She said glaring back at me. I cleared my throat and looked at Koutarou-san.

"My son has went through 6 different pairs of hearing aids, yesterday I got a call from the school telling me his hearing had been yanked for him ear causing bleeding." I said. 

"Our other son has revealed that it has been your child messaging with MY children. We do expect you to pay for his next pair and let me say they are not cheap." I handed her a paper of what type of hearing aids he wear and she looked at me dumbfounded. 

"This is 1,000 dollars!" 

"Like he said not cheap." She scoffed and hit her son in the head. He owed. She got up and bowed in front of us. 

"When do you need them?"

"Two months." 

"I will be sure to get them for you." She glared at her son and he sighed.

"I'm sorry Itome." Itsuki tapped on his shoulder and told him what the little boy said to him. Itome looked at the boy and nodded. They left and I hear the women yelling at her son. The principle apologized to us and we got ready to left.

Itome doesn't speak when he can't hear himself. He can speak well but he doesn't feel comfortable speaking when he doesn't have hearing aids. We went home and they started watching T.V in the living room.