Chapter 6

TimeSkip: 2 Weeks Later
Akaashi's Pov:

I can't focus. I have midterms coming up and I can't focus. And I know why. I can't keep my thoughts off of Bokuto. I need to talk to him. How can he say that and just walk away from me?  How can he just say that I broke him and walk away? I need to take a walk.

I put a jacket on and some shoes. I walked around. First walking around the block and then the park. I sensed somebody walking up on me and then I got pinned onto the wall. My head hit the wall and I whined. I squeezed my eyes closed, I felt somebody I pants being pulled down and I kicked my legs. 

"HELP!!!" I peeked my eyes opened. I've never seen this man ever in my life. I bit my lip again and kept kicking. 

"HEELPP!" I screamed louder and repeatedly as I felt the man touch my length. My kicking wasn't affecting this man and he had my arms pinned to the whole. I started crying. I screamed again and I kept trying kick him.  Suddenly I heard yelling and someone pulled up my pants. I felt a familiar warmth and I opened my eyes. 

"B-bokuto-san!" I hugged onto him and he hugged onto me. I couldn't control my feelings anymore, I kissed him and he flinched. He kissed me back. When I broke our kiss, I saw a familiar smile. There he is. I let go off him and looked at the guy passed out on the floor. I felt a pain in my head and I bit my lip.

"I think I have a c-concussion..."

I felt my head throbbing, I also felt dizzy. Bokuto-san picked me up hummed.

"I kinda don't know where you live Akaashi."

"Uhhh a-apartment 45... um O-oxford."

"Okay!" 

He walked to my apartment. He grabbed the keys out my pocket. He unlocked the door and walked in. He put me on the couch and looked around. He then put my keys on the table. 

"Uhhhh... water! You need water." He went into my kitchen and got a class out. He filled it up with water. He gave it to me and I drunk it one gulp and placed it on the table. 

"T-thank you Bokuto-san..."

"Do you need anything else."

"More water."

"Okay."

I took off my shoes and my coat. Bokuto-san turned on the fan and gave me the water. He turned the lights off and went into the small hallway. He came back and had a blanket in his hand. 

"Get comfy Akaashi, I think you should take a nap."

"You're gonna leave... aren't you."

"Nope. Like what if you start seizing?"

"I don't think-"

"Well I'm still gonna stay here."

"At least watch T.V. I don't want you to be bored."

"Okay Akaashi." I took of my shirt and Bokuto-san handed me the blanket. I laid down with the blanket. Bokuto-san knew the exact way I fall asleep. All the lights off, fan on, no shirt, and a light blanket. I fell asleep quickly due to my throbbing skull. 

When I woke up I smelled ramen. I blinked my eyes awake and saw Bokuto-san looking a me while slurping on some ramen. I sat up and drunk the water on the table.

"How long have I've been sleep?"

"2 Hours. You might have to warm up your ramen it got cold."

"What did you order ramen with."

"My credit card?" Oh yeah, I forgot Bokuto-san was an adult. 

"Oh right... I need to apologize, I kissed you without your consent."

"No, No It's alright. I missed kissing my Akaashi. In fact I want to kiss you again." I blushed and nodded. He smiled and put his ramen down. He walked over to me and grabbed my chin. We looked into each other's eyes. And we kissed.