Chapter 85

Smut:

Meanwhile:
Itome's Pov: 

"I'm bored~" 

"You wanted to watch a movie." 

"Can we do something else?" 

"Do what?" 

"Um I- I want to do it." 

"No." 

"B-but." 

"I don't want you to have another one."

"Yes, I know that but last time we did it, I didn't have a ptsd attack." 

"True... but-" 

"Fine." 

"Really?" 

Haru got in my lap and I sighed. He gave me a peck. He kissed me more, while we were kissing he was fingering himself. He moaned in the kiss and I felt a warm liquid on my shirt. I broke the kiss and chuckled. 

"I have a feeling you've been waiting for a long time." I said in between breathes. 

"I have... don't tell me you haven't." 

"I have don't worry." 

"So what are you waiting for?" 

"I'm letting you top this time." 

"H-huh?"

"Ride me." Haru blushed then he took off his pants and underwear. I did the same and he got back on my length. He pushed himself up and then pushed himself down slowly on my length. He moaned and gripped on my back. 

"A-ah. I missed this cock." 

"Show me how much you missed it." 

He started going up and down on my length. We moaned together and I kissed him. 

"You must be- enjoying yourself." He said chuckling. I thrusted inside him and he moaned. I chuckled and smirked. 

"Don't get to full of yourself." He kept going and he moaned. I grabbed his length and started stroking it while he fucked himself on me. He came without warning and stopped. I kissed him and started thrusting inside him. He moaned out and gripped my back. 

He came again and I pulled out of him. I came on his chest and he fell forwards. After we got our breath, I heard him start giggling. 

"Why am I so tired afterwards." 

"I don't know." I gave him a peck and laid down. I cuddled him, this time I felt the hickeys he gave me.

"I wish you could do it in a place I could hide them at."

"I want everyone to see them." 

After he was done, he fell asleep. I let go off him and went into the bathroom. The hickeys he placed were all circling my scent gland. I blushed and I turned around. I blushed even harder seeing scratch marks on my back. 

I went back to him and hummed. I laid down and cuddled him again. I fell asleep afterwards.