Chapter 26

TimeSkip: 3 Weeks Later
Akaashi's Pov:

"Bokuto-san I have a surprise for you."

"Ooo really! What is it?"

"Come here."

"Okay." 

I gave him a kiss and he smiled. 

"I love it."

"That wasn't the present stupid."

"Aww well what is it?"

"I'm letting you move in."

"Really?!"

"Yeah... you can either move in or we can get another bigger house."

"Can we get another bigger house!" 

"Why not?"

He picked me up and hugged up. I smiled and kissed him. 

"Does this mean that we can get an upstairs."

"As long as you are ready to carry me up those stairs everyday."

"Yay I get to carry my Akaashi and have a big house." 

"That means you have to help me look though."

"But I don't know what to look for in houses."

"That's okay, I'll still help you."

He couldn't stop smiling. Once he finally put me down, I grabbed my laptop. I went on the same website I found this house from. 

"So what do you want in the house."

"Big backyard, stairs, and~ umm big closets, and I want a bathroom in our room."

"Okay you're high class." I typed everything he wanted in, I just wanted to live in a good neighborhood not like one that's this apartment is. I hummed and I lied my head on his shoulder. 

"I need a budget." 

"100,000?"

"Sir? Do you have 100,000 dollars?"

"I think so?"

"Huh?"

"My paycheck?"

"Right that reminds to talk to Sora,"

"Their going to be so happy." 

"We're not moving soon soon I hope you know that, sometimes the moving process can take up to a year."

"A year and I get to freely live with my Akaashi yee!" He said hugging me. I snickered at how excited he was. But I need to know how much he makes so I could have a budget set out. But from my pay check alone I could save and say about 40,000. Of course that means I wouldn't eat some nights but I'll be fine. 

"Akaashi is there are we can get our daughter back?"

"No, not unless we can find evidence that her adoptive parents are abusing her, but like I said neither of us have consent to even see her."

"Did you request to see her?"

"Of course I did, they said no there's nothing I can do about it."

"Awww can we still have kids?"

"Yeah not anytime soon though."

"Yes, yes I know." I closed my laptop and put it on the charger. I looked at the time, and yawned seeing it was 11. 

"Are you going to stay over?"

"Not this time, I have to go home."

"Alright let me drive you." I got up slightly disappointed and grabbed my keys. I drove him home and went back home. I took a shower and laid down. I texted Bokuto-san good night before laying down and getting some sleep.