INTRODUCTION.

Hello everyone.

Welcome to my book.

So before I begin my story, I would like to inform you some things;

Like… 

This book is based on true events. It's not fictional.

This book is about me. It's based on my life story. The whole book is going to be from my point of view. 

The reason I'm writing this book is because writing has always been a form of outlet to me for my pain. I have been writing stuff and maintaining a journal since when I was 12. It has sometimes helped me to get through tough times.

But the reason I am beginning to post my work here is because I am tired of writing and talking to myself. I'm tired of keeping it all to myself. It's exhausting. 

Also I really want my story to be out. I have been suffering since I was 11/12 and nobody ever bothered to know my story, nobody ever asked me why I did what I did. Nobody ever bothered to hear me out. So that's why I am here, In hope that you guys would like to hear my story.

Another reason is that, I wanna send a message through this story. I have a very important social message to share. So please be with me till the end and I hope I'll able to deliver that message.

Now before you begin reading I want to make you aware about some facts about this book.

1. This book is going to be random. I'm not a storyteller or a writer so this book is going to be really random. I have been going through stuff from when I was 11/12 like I mentioned before, and now I am 21 so a lot of things happened during this time period and it will be very randomly put up here. I'll try my best to put it put in chronological order, but I don't think I'll be able to. (You'll know why in coming 2 3 chapters.) It's going to be in a diary style like how I would write in my diary. It will feel like I am confiding in you guys.

2. There are going to be a lot of grammatical errors and spelling errors and basically all kinds of English language errors that are possible while writing a story. I come from a small community where English isn't my first language. I think it was the 4th or 5th language I learnt growing up. So please bare with me. If you expect quality content than this book is not for you.

3. This story will contain topics like;

abuse; emotional and physical.

strong language (cuz i cuss a lot when i'm angry)

anxiety

depression

self harm

self hate

sucide 

And topics that are considered “negative” by society. 

And I'm giving you guys a big trigger warning right now. If you easily get triggered with such topics or find them uncomfortable to read, then this book is not for you. Also I won't be giving trigger warnings before each chapter because I think most chapters are going to contain one of the above mentioned topics. So if you get triggered by such topics please don't read any further.

I don't know if I'll have an updating schedule or something. I will try to update as much as I can. Probably once every week

Lastly a humble request, please do not comment stuff like,

‘this too shall pass’ or

‘love yourself first’ or 

‘you are stronger than you think’ or 

‘It's gonna be okay’
No it's not okay, and it never will be and I will never be okay.

Now, I really don't expect to have like more than 10 reads so if you took out time to read my story, thank you❤

So for the first time here, but for one last time... ever?, I present to you my story.