NOTE.

Hey guys.

I know I told I would post a chapter on my feed thing (or whatever that's called) long ago, and I didn't post anything since a week or so .
I have also not been replying to anyone's personal messages either.

First of all I dearly apologize for that. I didn't mean to come out rude, I really didn't and still don't have the energy to do something as simple typing/talking to anyone.
Secondly, thank you and a special sorry to all my three wattpad friends who have constantly been messaging and asking me if I'm all right. I'm lucky to have you'll.

But coming to the reason why I have not been posting or replying to anyone.

I am not okay.

There have been alot things that have been going on right now in my life. And I don't know how to deal with them. I'm in a position to make some life alerting decisions.
I have to make decisions about things that would either make me or break me.

The reason why I started to talk about my life on wattpad is because I wanted someone to hear my story and I also wanted to feel better taking it all out. Also I thought maybe my story could help someone.
And I did feel better writing here and talking some of you, but right now I have no energy left to do that.

So I need to take some time off.

I don't know when I'll back on wattpad, but I will.

I hope I will.

And I will share about it to you guys because, I feel better doing that, and have not stopped writing. I write in my dairy, and I prefer pen and paper over digital writing modes.

To till then it's a goodbye.
Hope to interact with you'll soon.