Update!

Hey guys.

I hope you all are doing good!

It's been a long time, I know.

I'm sorry to make you all wait this long, but I had my reason. And believe me they were good ones.

I don't know if I'm ready to come back in full force yet, but I think I am kinda back. I still have exams in first week of October, so I won't be able to be completely be back if that even make sense. But yeah I'm kinda partially back. (I hope you people understand what I'm tryna say)

So coming the topic, why I went off/offline. Well umm... there were and still are somethings going on in my life and it was all very overwhelming.
I was terrified.
I felt so alone... so lost.
And as much I love my wattpad friends, I needed a physical person, a physical friend.
A person.
A comfort.
A hug.
I don't know if you guys are able to understand what I am trying to say because you know I suck at explaining things.

I needed people to comfort me, to help me and I thought I had somebody, but I didn't. It really felt like a did though.
It was a beautiful mirage that eventually broke me. I don't know how is it even possible to get broken by the same people over and over again.
But it is. It really is.

So coming back to when I'll talk about this phase of my life you might question. See the thing is, it's not like I don't wanna talk to you people about it, because you guys have been nothing but generously kind and loving towards me. And trust me when I say I really want to.
It's just that I feel that when I went offline I left the story hanging and I don't want it to be like that.
For you people to understand what happened in August and what has been happening till now, you first need to know what has been happening in my life from the past few years.
So I will continue that story first and then when the time comes I'll talk about this part of my life story too.

So I'm sorry but you people have to just be a little more patient.

About the posting schedule. Like I said I still have exams in October first week and I still am dealing some fucked up shit. So, I will be posting maybe once in two weeks till I make my final decision and till a get a bit better.
You may question again why post atall if I am not better. See the thing is that I missed you people. You people make me feel better and at first I was not even in the condition of doing anything, like even typing. But now that I am a little better I want to restart letting it all out and reopening the dam to my past.

So that is all I wanted to say. If you have read it till here I just wanna say thank you so very much for being patient and reading my story.
I can't believe you still are here.
I honestly don't expect alot of people to be here, but if you are I wanna tell you that I am grateful for you to not leave me.

Bbye
Take care until we meet next time.