80. Pushpa, I hate tears!

Please Vote;) Comment 💬

Please Vote;)
Comment 💬

➵ ➵ ➵

Yashvi's POV:

Hiding behind a pillar, we waited for the few seconds before walking towards Satvik's room. We saw Meghaa enter he room a few seconds ago, so we decided to wait a little.

When we reached the door, we found Meghaa standing by the door, as she gazed at Chloe. This was such a beautiful reunion.

"Excuse me?" Shiv was the one to speak. Meghaa turned around with a confused look on her face. Her face went flat when she realized what's happening. Shiv tried to enter the room but she did not bother to move and kept staring at us.

"Please!" Aarushi requested, quite desperately.

Taking a sigh, Meghaa moved aside to let us in. Aarushi was the first one to enter, even though Shiv was standing before her. Shiv gave her a strange look as she walked past him, bumping his shoulder in the process.

Aarushi, Tara and Kaushik stood near the bathroom door.
I walked towards the couch near the balcony, followed by Satvik. Vartika, Raadha, Vihaan and Shiv stood near the bedroom door as Vihaan closed the door behind him.

Meghaa gazed at us with a flat face, while Chloe smiled at us, grateful. This moment semed like a scene straight out of a movie, where the main character's friends help him impress the girl. And I felt so incredibly happy being a part of this.

The room's mood suited the moment exactly. I must say that the boys did a pretty good job at decorating the room. Rose petals and white balloons were scattered all over the bed and the floor. The word 'SORRY' was written on the bed using the rose petals. Sweet scented candles were lighted up in each corner of the room, making the environment even more romantic and pleasant.

 Sweet scented candles were lighted up in each corner of the room, making the environment even more romantic and pleasant

Chloe stood in the centre of the room with a sign in her hand, that said, 'I AM SORRY, For What I Did. ' A sad face emoji was drawn by Vihaan in the place of O, in the word SORRY. And a cute little heart too, at the end of the sentence which made it cuter by tenfold.