5 years later

It's been five years since Ben left with Vilgax.

Ben has grown and changed a lot.

He trained with help from Vilgax and mastered the powers and abilities of almost every single alien in the Omnitrix.

Thanks to all Vilgax's tech  he was able to unlock the master control feature on the Omnitrix which allowed him to switch from alien to alien without having to time.

Ben also studied hand to hand combat and mastered a variety of alien weapon.

All Ben's training, mastery over the abilities of his aliens and the unlocked master control feature in the Omnitrix made Ben the ultimate warrior.

Ben and Vilgax conquer countless worlds across the universe.

Those that tried to resist, no matter how strong or powerful they were all fell down one by one to Ben.

Ben had grown to be more powerful than ever, scanning and acquiring the DNA of the most dangerous alien in the universe.

Ben was called Agent 10, a name very alien cross the universe had come to fear.

But Ben, despite all his power still felt a great pain in his heart, a pain caused by a void of emptiness and dark in his heart.

Ben hoped the fill the void in his heart with more no matter how much power he acquired he just couldn't fill that void.

Ben helped Vilgax overthrow the dictator that ruled over Kimeria, Vilgax's home world, Vilgax became the new planet and renaming it Vilgaxia.

Ben stayed with Vilgax in the royal Kimeria palace they planned how they would invade and conquer other worlds.

Vilgax despite being the ruler a countless worlds still craved for more power, Ben on the other hand just wanted the power thinking that it would some how fill the feel the feeling of emptiness in his heart.

No
Ben missed Earth immensely and the family he left behind especially his grandpa Max, sometimes wishes he could go back.

Ben knew he could always leave if he wanted to after all there are a torn of aliens now in the Omnitrix that could easily take him out of Vilgaxia and back to Earth but he thought of going back he remembers his parents and their death.

The pain he felt because of those memories caused him to hesitate and stopped him from leaving.

Vilgax knew this and used Ben's sorrow to manipulate him into staying in Vilgaxia with him and conquering countless worlds but one fateful day something happened that forced Ben to leave Vilgaxia.

The Plumber, an intergalactic law enforcement organization hell bent on keeping and maintaining peace across the universe had been a thorn on Vilgax's world conquering plans.

Thanks to Ben the Plumber weren't that much of a threat but one day Vilgax's army captured a Plumber who was trying to infiltrate Vilgaxia.

Ben wearing a specialize high tech suite with a helmet that cloaked his face and by Vilgax's side they took of the Plumber's masks.

Ben's eyes then widened when he saw him.

It was his grandpa, Max.

"Tennyson, why are my not surprised" said Vilgax.

"You will pay for everything you've done Vilgax" said Max bitterly and filled with rage.

Ben had never seen Vilgax that way before.

Max then saw Ben, unable to recognize him with his suit and helmet.

"This must be Agent 10, your greatest living weapon. Agent 10 how does it feel to be just a weapon to Vilgax and nothing more... " Max sentence was cut short by Vilgax saying " enough, take him away".

Vilgax then turned to Ben and said " don't mind anything he said boy".

"You and that Plumber have a history together? " Asked Ben.

Vilgax then sighed before saying "yes, back in my earlier years he was one of the biggest thorns on my side. Out of all the Plumbers he was the only one that ever managed to stop me".

Ben noticed Vilgax's arm was crush to a fist as he said those words and could see the hatred Vilgax had for his grandpa.

Later while Ben was in his quarters training he could not stop thinking about his grandpa.

He sure he was happy to see him again after all these years but he still couldn't rap his head around the fact that his grandfather was a Plumber.

His mind became scattered and confused as questions filmled it up.

Ben need answers and there was only on place he could get it.

Night soon fell and grandpa Max was in one of Vilgax's prison cells.

By Vilgax's orders he was beaten up and tortured severely.

His arms and legs chained to the wall so he couldn't move or even think about escaping.

Max was left alone in a dark cell and the only company he had were the memory of his family in his mind.

He remembered Gwen and how much she had grown through out the many years that has passed.

She had become an independent and capable woman and that brought a smile to his face.

Grandpa Max then remembered his second grandchild, Ben, the one who Vilgax took away from him.

He remembered how him and Gwen went looking for Ben only to find Vilgax's ship taking off.

Max did not need a genius to figure out that Vilgax was responsible for Ben's disappearance.

The only reason Max came Vilgax's planet was to get some answers about Ben and what Vilgax did to him.

Max then bowed his head and sighed deeply as he was unable to get the answers he wanted.

Max then heard something strange.

An Ectonurite phased through the prison wall and into the prison.

"What on Earth is an Ectonurite doing hear" Max asked himself.

Max then noticed the strange symbol on the side of the Ectonurite's chest.

Then is started beeping and with a flash of green light it transformed to Agent 10.

"Hmm, so the rumors are true. You can transform to other alien species" said Max.

"You don't sound that surprised" said Ben.

"When you've been a Plumber as long as I have nothing surprises you anymore" said Max.

"I'm guessing Vilgax sent you here to finish me off" said Max.

"No" said Ben.

" Then why are you here" asked Max.

" I just want some answers" said Ben.

To be continued...