Runes

"GUILDARTS!!!" Natsu shouted. Blue kept his guard as Guildarts approached the fight. "Hmm, your appearance isn't exactly... ideal. Nina, fall back." Nina did as she was told, and vanished from sight. "If he hadn't come-" Blue didn't let him finish. "We still would've killed you both." Natsu reignited his fists and asked Blue who this weirdo was. "Who's this honeysuckle?" The man looked to Natsu and chuckled. "I'm his former guild master." The atmosphere suddenly grew thick. "Yes. You have no idea who you have standing over there. Who you have so close. The animal you've gotten so comfortable with. He's killed so many innocent people." Everyone turned to look at Blue.

  "Isn't that right? What do they call you now? "Blue" isn't it?" Blue dashed toward him and swung his flame coated fists, but hit nothing. "He's gone." Guildarts stated. "Shit." Blue grunted. "SHIT!!" He shouted. He huffed as he felt the tip of a blade at the back of his neck. "You've got some explaining to do." Erza said sternly. "I suppose I do. Very well, ask away." Blue said as he turned around.

  "How....many?" Natsu asked hesitantly. Not sure if he wanted to know the real answer. Blue shrugged. "I don't know." Guildarts sighed. "I don't know how long he's been here. But I doubt we can trust him." Juvia was the next to question Blue. "Did they deserve it?" Natsu and Erza flinched at this question. After all killing should never be the first solution to every problem.

Blue nodded. "Yes. I've killed many a man that had it coming. Many who had no place in this world." But then he stopped. "However, I've also killed many, many who didn't. People who had families waiting on them." The air was almost unbreathable. Tension filled the atmosphere, as the fairy tail wizards began to second guess their alliance with Blue. Natsu and Juvia took a strong glance at one another. Erza began to reflect on words previously spoken. How could she let her guard down so quick? So easily? That wasn't like her.

"Listen. Juvia is certain that Blue doesn't mean us any harm. Juvia thinks that if Blue wanted to cause harm to her or Natsu, he would've done so already." Blue sighed. "I..." he began but was interrupted by Juvia. "But! Juvia thinks we should be more wary of Blues presence, his intentions." Blue turned to face them. "I've made my intentions clear to you. The existence of this world is in your hands." Natsu stepped forward. "There are a lotta things you haven't told us. I knew you were dangerous... but this is another level." Blue nodded. "Yes. Killing is against your guilds code now is it not?"

Guildarts had had enough. "Listen, come back to the guild hall and we'll talk to the old man. Well decide what to do with you then." They all turned away before Blue huffed. "You don't understand what's about to happen. You haven't faced anything like this before." They stopped and turned to him. "Acnologia and Zeref were the most powerful beings you've fought. But what's coming. You aren't prepared. You have no idea how much more powerful these... things are." Blue tore off his sleeves. Strange markings slithering up and down his arms. "These tunes foretell different events. The left arm is the outcome we're headed for. The right is the path, is the path that changes the course of history."

  Natsu was shocked to see himself on Blues arms, along with Juvia. Chills recoiled down the spines of everyone present. On blues left arm, was Natsu and Juvia seemingly dead. This resonated with Juvia. Even Natsu felt a nagging sense of dread as Blue walked past them. They looked at each other, their expressions contorted into those of dread.... And fear.