In the depths

Natsu was avoiding chairs and tables as he made his way to the bar. Mira found this especially odd since he was the one who initiated the guilds infamous brawls. But to see him just arriving to the guild came as a shock to her, let alone ignoring the events surrounding him.

He sat down and huffed harshly. Mira cocked a brow. "Whats on your mind?" Natsu shrugged. Mira rolled her eyes. "Cmon Natsu, you won't shake me off that easily." Natsu sighed softly. "Where's Juvia?" Matus looked up at her before he responded. "She, along with ice princess, are out doing a guild-joint mission with Lamia scale." Mira giggled. Happy, who had rested himself on Natsus shoulder, equipped himself with a fish and vegan gnawing at its side.

"And so its Lyon you're worried about?" Natsu then asked for whiskey. "Yeah. He hasn't been exactly the introverted type when it comes to confessing his "undying love" for Juvia." He downed the shot as soon as it came to him. Mira quickly refilled his glass. "You're jealous." Natsus pupils were replaced with flames as he threw his glass in the ground in a exaggerated fashion, Happy suddenly being flung across the guild hall before crashing into the wall. "OF COURSE IM JEALOUS!"

This halted the guild brawl, all eyes on him. Even Erzas attention was snatched away from her dearly beloved cheesecake. Mira just blinked, not quite knowing what to say. "I think she's mad me. She didn't say bye earlier." He started pacing back and forth. "I mean they got into an argument earlier so of course she's mad at him!" Happy came from the direction he was thrown from and proudly proclaimed his statement to enlighten Mira.

Mira giggled. "Natsu, she doesn't hate y-" Natsus fiery eyes returned as he looked towards the sky and shouted. "YES SHE DOES! SHE TOTALLY DOESNT WANT ANYTHING TO DO WITH ME!" Happy holding his paws against his mouth to stifle his laughter. "He's been like this ever since she left this morning." Erza came over to weigh in on the matter. "And this is entertaining to you? Seeing him like this?" Happy shrugged. "He's not depressed or anything. He's acting out of slight sadness and fear. And it's funny because nothing scares Natsu. Well, except that one time at the the S-Class trials."

Natsu just sighed and sat back at the bar. Mira refilled his shot glass with a smile. Natsu looked at the glass. He picked it up and twirled it around, before finally downing the liquid. He placed the glass back on the counter, then turned away. He spun around in his seat and stood up. He proceeded to throw a chair directly at Gajeels face.

And so the brawl continued.