A date?

The next morning, Lucy got up and got dressed. She quickly grabbed her keys and then began her walk to see Natsu. Once she got to the guild, she quickly said her hellos and quickly walked to the guild infirmary.
When she opened the door, she saw Mira in the room and Natsu gave her his signature toothy grin. Lucy took note of Happy, who was cuddled up to Natsus stomach. She immediately closed the distance between her and Natsu.

  Natsu went to hug Lucy back, but his efforts were in vain as he hissed in pain. "So Lucy, remember our talk from Tuesday?" Taunted Mira. "No!" Lucy almost shouted. "Ok. Before we were Rudely interrupted by Erza, I was going to ask you if you had a crush on a certain someone?" Asked Mira. "I know who lushy likes!" Exclaimed Happy. "Shut up cat!" "Yeah Luce! Let's hear who it is!"cheered Natsu. Lucy was panicking as she felt a deep blush creep it's way onto her cheeks.

She didn't want say who it really was, but she said the first person who came in mind, exposing her secret crush. "GRAY!" Lucy died on the inside. "Ahh, so looks like you really are Juvias love rival. Interesting." Replied Mira. "I WILL DEFEAT YOU LOVE RIVAL!" Juvia growled. Lucy sweat dropped. She began to cry in the inside due to what was said. She looked to Natsu who had buried himself into the blankets. Happy was wearing a disappointed expression.  "Natsu?" Asked Lucy. "He fell asleep when Juvia came in." Mira said.

Mira left the room and wore a disappointing look. All the while making her way downstairs. Lucy whined and also went downstairs. When she did however, she saw Mira talking to Gray. She accepted her fate and sat at the bar and slammed her head into the table. "Lucy are you ok?" Asked Lisanna. "Yeah, just worried about Natsu is all." Lucy replied. "You like him don't you?" Teased Lisanna. "No." Lucy bluntly said. Lisanna was rather shocked. "Mira already knows so please keep this between us?" Lisanna nodded and helped Mira run the bar.

After giving Lisanna Her thanks, Lucy was mortified as Gray was approaching her. What made it worse was the fact Mira was sporting a devilish grin. "Hey Lucy. I was wondering if you'd like to go out with me, tonight?" Asked Gray. Lucy really wanted to say no. "Uhhhh, sure!" Lucy glared at Mira before retiring to her apartment.