A huge misunderstanding

Natsu was on his way home after hanging around the guild. On his way however, he picked up the sound of crying. He hustled around a nearby corner in order to find the source. He was rather bewildered to find out who was actually crying. Juvia was sitting in an alleyway all by her lonesome.

"Juvia? What's wrong? Why ya cryin'?" Asked Natsu. "Juvia's precious Gray-sama is dating love rival. She took him from Juvia!" Juvia wailed. "Oh, yeah, it sucks." Commented Natsu. "Natsu-San is in love with Gray-sama?" Asked a confused Juvia. "WHAT? No! No no no!" Replied Natsu. Juvia giggled at his antics. "Then Natsu-San is in love with love rival?" Concluded Juvia. Natsu didn't really know what to say. Yeah, Lucy seemed as if she was a dear friend to him. However, he always felt otherwise, something more. "Yeah, I guess I am." Natsu smiled weakly at the ground.

"Well, cmon. Let's get you home. Can't be out here all night now can you?" Declared Natsu. "Uh... Ok." Replied Juvia.
---------------------------------------------
"You have a crush on Juvia!" Declared Lucy. "SHHHHHHH! Keep it down will you? She might be near." Gray whisper-screamed. "Oh sorry, but still! This is so awesome! But, why'd you ask me out if that's the case?" Questioned Lucy. "Because I have feelings for you obviously." Said Gray. "S-Since w-when?" Stuttered Lucy. "Since you first stepped into the guild." Said Gray.

Lucy groaned. "What's wrong?" Asked Gray. "I'm basically deserting Natsu for his best friend!" Lucy explained. "Really? That's low..." said Gray, although he smirked as he knew he had a one-up on his salmon haired rival. "I feel kinda bad?" Cried Lucy. "Well you better fix it, I don't think the guild could take a depressed Natsu. After all, it's him who makes the guild a great experience. "So what was Mira talking to you about earlier?" Asked Lucy. "Oh just that she wanted me and you to get together." Explained Gray.

After they were served their dinner, they both said their good byes and walked in separate directions. On the way to Natsus house, she saw his white scarf and pink locks under the city street lights. She started to run for him only to stop a few steps in. She wore a shocked expression and stayed like that for a few moments. She saw Natsu carrying Juvia on his back. So she automatically assumed the worst.
"Since when?" She trialed then a little while longer, only to see him take her back to where ever it was that she lived. She instantly went red. "A-Are they g-gonna...."