The Phrophesy

"I'm here to tell you of the prophesy." Juvia cocked a brow, and allowed him to explain himself, but keeping her guard. "There are many evils preparing to make their way here." Natsu sighed. "What are "they" after?" Blu continued. "Her." He shifted his attention to Juvia. "You. You're the one who will birth the mage that will conquer "them". You must be kept safe at all costs." Natsu was shocked. However he was just as confused. "If that's the case then why did that woman talk to me as if I was going to die?" Blu sighed.

"Those two always speak in riddles. You both are of equal importance. I'm assuming they forgot to tell you, or, rather they told you that Natsu-San was going to die. Something about time am I right?" Juvia nodded. Natsu recoiling, as he was never told of Juvias visions. "Natsu-San, your fortune was more about me having to fight them. And with my struggle, I would die and you would continue the fight, killing most of "them", hence the "one last breath". Natsu looked to the ground. The weight of the situation beginning to weigh his shoulders. Now he had millions of lives in his shoulders unexpectedly.

  "Juvia-San, you and Natsu-San have to pro create in order to ensure the worlds another's survival. Natsu-San, you alone may be able to take on some of "them", but not nearly enough to completely destroy the opposition." Natsu huffed. He looked over to Juvia who's entire complexion was that of a strawberry. "Natsu-Kun, and Juvia.... having....a....child." Natsu suddenly chuckled, his mood turning around as he wrapped her in his arms. "Looks like we'll be having a kid soon eh?" Juvia proceeded to shut down in Natsus arms as the suggestion was too much for her to handle.

  Blu found himself smiling at the sight. That sentiment was interrupted as Erza had made her way out of the guild hall. "I heard Juvias water lock, what's going on?" Natsu sweat dropped. "It took you that long to come out here and investigate?" Erza smacked him. "Don't question me!" She laid eyes on Blu. "Who are you?" As he answered her, she took the time to take in his appearance. His dark black hair, his seemingly innocent brown eyes, and his smaller lips. She soon found herself with a little flush in her cheeks.
Blu cut himself off as he noticed she was ogling him and not even listening to him. He brought a hand to his mouth in the shape of a fist and cleared his throat. "Based on how you're, admiring my physical features, I'd imagine you've taken an interest in me." Erza snapped out of her trance, now somewhat blushing, cheeks now red. "W-What? N-Not at all. Y-You're too young anyway." Blu scoffed, feigning shock. "I'll have you know, Ms. Scarlett, that I'm only 19 years old." Erzas heart jumped to her throat. "Exactly, same age as you."
Natsu laughed internally, menacingly laughed. "Looks like boy friend material Erza! Might want to jump on th-." He was cut off by Erza promptly planting his face into the ground. He weakly raised a hand. "Totally....worth it." Before succumbing to the pain, Juvia recovered from her unconsciousness. They both went home for the night, where as Blu thought he'd stick around to keep the two company.
"Where will you be staying?" Erza asked. "The Hotel at the center of the city." Erza nodded. "Then go get some rest. You'll need it." Blu chucked. "Assuming we're going on an A ranked mission, it won't be much, of at all, to handle." Erza stopped. "Is that confidence? Or Bravado?" Blu hummed. "Neither. Confidence only goes so far. And I wouldn't be alive should I be reflecting bravado."
Erza clicked her teeth. "And what makes you come to that conclusion?" Blu flipped his hood. flames. "I've seen things you can only dream of. I've fought monstrosities of the world. Some even in the disguise of men. Either of which would fuel endless nightmares, and rid you of any sanity. Shattered the strongest of wills." Erza was slightly off put by his response, as he walked away.

  The fact that he knew who she was bothered her. She failed to take note of it during his bewildering statements. She just sighed as she retreated back into the guild hall, the brawl seemingly grew louder than before. She huffed and stormed to her table and continued indulging herself in her favorite sweet.