Rehabilitation

Natsu awoke from his slumber. He looked to his left and saw Juvia wrapped around his arm, with her leg draped over his waist. He and Juvia grudgingly got up, got dressed and headed to the guild.

  Once he arrived, Guildarts immediately signaled him to the guild training grounds followed by Juvia who seemed to be attached to Natsus hip lately. Gray and Lucy refused to look at Natsu or Juvia as they walked past.

  "So old man, how're we gonna rehabilitate my magic?" Natsu questioned. Guildarts paused. Since when did Natsu use, or let alone know big words? He was bewildered to say the least. "What?" Natsu questioned. He then put two and two together and was not happy. "Why does everyone- you know what? Fuck it. I'll do this on my own." And with that he stormed back into the guild, Juvia silently following. "Natsu can use big words?" Guldarts asked. "Yes. He's actually pretty smart. Smarter than a majority of the people in this guild." Happy replied.
————-———————————————
"You sure you wanna do this Juvia?" Natsu asked. "Yes, Juvia will help Natsu-sama get his magic back!" She said enthusiastically. Natsu just smirked. He manages to get behind Juvia and almost connects on a jab. Juvia was able to just barely dodge and landed a kick to Natsus torso. Hissing in pain, Natsu ran at Juvia. Juvia began to throw water projectiles at Natsu. He simply dodged and kept moving. Natsu instinctively ignited his arms as he continued his direct assault on Juvia. This had caught Juvia off guard, not expecting his magic to recover so quickly, and before she knew it she was on her back, Natsu on top of her. "I win! That was WAY too easy!" Natsu said smiling. Juvia was red in the face.

Natsu noticed their positioning and smirked. He then slowly descended upon her lips. Juvia mimicked his movements, raising her upper body to meet His. Their lips were centimeters apart from touching, until Erza called Natsus name. "Natsu! Wh-" she stopped mid sentence as she processed the scene before her. At First glance, she believed that she had stumbled onto an intimate moment. "Hey Erza!" Natsu said as he quickly got up, nervousness evident in his shaky voice, his face also riddled with fear. "Hi Erza-San!" Juvia said in excitement. Erza, with pink tinted on her cheeks, informed the duo of their recent summoning. "Master needs you at the guild Natsu. It's something about your magic rehabilitation. So let's go."

Natsu frustratingly blurted out, "I've been doin it with Juvia though." Erzas face turned an darker shade of red, closet pervert. "Let's just go Natsu!" She yelled. "Aye!" Both Natsu and Juvia squeaked. Seems Natsu wasn't the only one here intimidated by the presence of Erza. "Why did Natsu tell Erza that he'd been..."doing it" with Juvia? Does Juvia want to "do it" with Juvia?" Natsu jumped back, struggling to find words. "Juvia doesn't mind. She wants to "do it" with Natsu as well." Natsus mouth fell agape, he was speechless. Juvia pulled him along. "Come on! Master had summoned Juvia and Natsu!"
————————————————————
"Natsu, good to see your magic is still functioning!" Makarov said. "Master why are we here? I was using my magic with Juvia." Natsu stated. "Yes, but I decided to hire a professional. Come on in!" With that said, a shorter Woman with blonde hair and blue eyes walked through the door. "Nice to finally meet you salamander." She reaches he hand out, which Natsu politely took and shook. Juvia was not happy about his at all. It was an all too familiar emotion. Jealousy.

"So, you came all the way to magnolia just to meet me?" Natsu said, scratching the back of his head. "I actually have a personal request I'd like to make. Along with the magic rehabilitation." The atmosphere around this mysterious woman changed from lighthearted, to drop dead serious. "Alright then. What is it?" She sighed and sat at the bar. "Recently, there's been a band of....creatures...attacking and raiding the city I live in. They've captured many of the townspeople, including my son and brother. So I ask of you, to please rescue these people. And destroy those vile monstrosities."

Natsu looked at the woman with determination. He gave his signature grin and shot up. "Alright then! I'll do it!" He said. "Aye!" Happy cheered as he flew and landed on Natsu's shoulder. Juvia quickly caught up with Natsu as he was being led by the mysterious woman. Erza, Gray, and Lucy each looked at one another. They nodded, and started after the quartet themselves. A new adventure awaited them, and it seemed that fairy tails fire had finally returned.