Motion

"So this is the place?" A man with black hair asked. "Yes. This is where the children of prophesy will be born." Answered a dark figure. "Master? Why are we attacking now instead of gathering a mass force?" He was met with a scoff from the darkness. "No. Once they're born our fate is sealed. We go in now, and kill their parents before they're born. After that, all we'll have to worry about is the boy with the blue flames."
————————————————————
   Blue blinked and snapped his head to the sky. He looked down with a look of shock. He gazed at his hand, blue fire dancing across his palms. He grabbed his wrist tightly and fell to his knees. He gasped for air as the weight of their situation grew to be heavier than a thousand lost souls. He slowed his breathing, and the flames died. He stood and looked at the fairy tail guild hall on the horizon. He quickly changed his direction and began to make his way to notify Natsu and Juvia. He felt it course through his being. Time had begun to tick away. The unraveling of the world had begun.
————————————————————
Juvia woke before Natsu, sitting up and stretching out her arms. After stretching out the last kink in her limbs she turned back to look down at Natsu. She smiled softly as he readjusted his head in his sleep. She leaned down and planted a kiss on his cheek as she started for the kitchen, being sure to pet Happy's head as she left the room.
————————————————————
  Natsu was jolted from his sleep when he heard a banging upon his door. He made his way to the window to see both Erza and Blue outside his house. Natsu got dressed all the while thinking to himself why in the hell Erza would be with him. Then it clicked. "Oh she liiiiiikes him." He chuckled to himself then proceeded to greet the two. "What's u-" Blue pushed past him in his search for Juvia. "We don't have time we need to get you to the guild hall, you'll be safer there." Natsus expression hardened as he spun around to ask blue what exactly he meant. It was here that Juvia rounded the corner from the kitchen to inquire about Blues remark. "Is something wrong?" Blue looked from Juvia to Natsu and began to speak.
—————————————————————————
  Just over the hill, two people were standing, gloating over their targets. "They're all in there. Blue too." The shorter of the two nodded. "Good. Collapse the house." The other did as they were told. They raised their arms toward the sky, and whispered two words. "Tectonic devastation." After the spell was uttered, the house began to crumble. We need to get down there before they can escape." They both bolted for the house that was now rubble, just as four figures and a cat emerged from the destruction.