A scar?

Everyone in the guild stood shocked. Most of them were shocked that Natsu even knew what emotional feelings were, or that he even understood them. But only two people were shell shocked at Natsus reply. Mira looked down in Shame. Her plan did the opposite of what she hoped for. Now Lucy and Gray were dating. Her attempt at reverse phycological backfired horribly. Although she had to say, Natsu and Juvia did make a good match

"You're dating Gray, so congrats!" Natsu gave his signature grin. Lucy looked to Gray, who just staring down at the ground. Juvia just calmly walked out the guild doors. Natsu took notice. "Uh....Luce, I gotta go, see ya guys later!" Natsu removed his right arm from Lucy's shoulder and hurried to Juvias side. As he was about to reach her. "Natsu!" He was pulled back and crushed. Erza grabbed him and held him close. "Erza....need....air!" Natsu managed to wheeze. Erza cringed and apologized. They made plans to get tougher her later on the spot. She let go and Natsu again pursued Juvia.
----------------------------------------------

"Gray-Sama is dating love rival." Juvia confused, she wasn't upset, but she wasn't exactly happy either. A few weeks ago she'd be bawling. She was lost in thought until she heard her name being called. "Natsu-san?" She questioned. She turned around to see Natsu covered in bloody bandages. "Hey." Natsu smiled.
----------------------------------------------

  "Down." Juvia commanded. "Ok ok." Natsu complied. Until he felt Juvias hand grab him shoulder and forcefully sit him down. "Ow! I was sitting down!" Natsu complained. "Shhhh!" Juvia had to keep him quiet. She barely snuck him into her room. "Whoever bandaged Natsu-Sama did a horrible job." Juvia commented. Natsu didn't say anything. It took at least 15 minutes for Juvia to take off Natsus bandages. When she did however, she noticed a scar that ran along his back.

Curiously, she ran a finger up and down the scar. Natsus eyes went wide and he quickly jumped up and turned around. His left Juvia face to face with his exposed abdomen. A blush quickly covered her face as she tore her gaze away from Natsu. "J-Juvia is sorry." Natsu exhaled. "You're fine, it's my fault for not telling you ahead of time." Juvia took notice of his tone. "Do the other's know about Natsu-sans scar?" Juvia asked. "No." He replied. "Well, do you mind telling Juvia how Natsu-Sama got that scar?" Juvia asked timidly. Natsu sighed. "Might as well."