Ocular crisis

Erza had gathered more crucial info on their opposition, but she still felt that something was missing. It had been a few days since they've arrived and the attacks occurred daily. She sighed as she knew the assaults were affecting Natsu and his recovery time.

  However, the monsters didn't appear on this particular day. So she went back into the little tent that team Natsu had made to update the map they had of the area. After spending a few minutes inside she stepped out to see the villagers huddled in the same spot. Curiosity got the better of her and she investigated.

"Blu is back!" One of the little girls said as she ran past her. She looked up and saw the person in question. He sported jet black hair, and she could barely see that he had sky blue eyes. He smiled and waved at all the villagers. As he got closer she analyzed his armor and weapons. His chest and upper back were covered by a red colored metal like material. Under neath he was wearing a blue compression shirt. He wore dark grey pants with black boots. Blue flames ran down the legs of his pants. He wore two daggers on the back of his waist.  In his left hand he held his black trench coat.

  What caught her attention were the tattoo sleeves on each of his arms. Red dragons wrapped around his thin arms. "Hi." She was surprised to see that he was shorter than herself. "Oh,um, hello." He looked at her arm and saw her guild stamp. "Oh. Fairy tail. Welcome. I dearly apologize for my late appearance. I found the location of the mother nest, so I went to destroy it." Erza nodded. "Don't worry about it." Blu sighed. "I suppose they've been attacking more frequently?" Erza rolled her eyes. "Yes. It's the first day they haven't appeared. "Then they'll probably appear tonight."
———————————————————
Gray and Juvia were sparring in one of the few open areas around the village. Grey had her on her heels, pushing her back. But just before he could finish the fight, Juvias water dug into the ground and surfaced right under Grey, hitting him in the face and launching him across the battlefield. She quickly held him in place and declared victory. "Juvia wins." She said and casually walked away. "What?" Gray exclaimed. "Natsu is much more of a challenge. Gray attacks from the same directions. Natsu is unpredictable." She said and walked away. "Huh."
———————————————————
Natsu was practicing his CQB skills. Happy was gnawing on a fish, and Lucy was writing in her journal. Most likely continuing her story. Natsu finished with a final huff. He cracked his neck, then his back and reached for a water bottle. Suddenly Juvia came through and held a ball of water in her hand. "Natsu!" He turned around, giving Juvia the chance to shove the water ball down his throat. She whispered in his ear before she left. Natsu stood, not quite knowing what to do or say. Happy heard it as his eyes went wide with the fish hanging from his mouth. Juvia giggled and left as quickly as she came.

  Lucy cocked a brow. "Care to elaborate?" Natsu shook his head, blush dispersing. "Eh, not really no." Lucy shrugged and went back to her work. Natsu putting on a whole shirt for once, which caught Happy by surprise for the second time within a five minute span.
——————————————————————————
  That evening Team Natsu were becoming more we'll aquatinted with Blu. Gray was interested in his almost sarcastic persona. Lucy felt off about the small teen. She couldn't quite possibly pinpoint what it was about him.

  Juvia paid little to no attention to his person. Rather his attire. His shirt hugged his tight frame. And she could see through his shirt that his stomach was rather untoned. His trench coat was as black as the night sky. She assumed he used some kind of fire magic, since the design of his pants was primarily flames. Happy liked how Blu always gave him some kind of exotic tasty fish.

  Natsu and Blu hit it off. It was like they'd known each other their entire lives. They each showed off their respective Magics. Natsu with his dragon slayer fire, and Blu with his regular blue fire. Natsu asked him to throw him a fire ball, which Blu happily obliged. Natsu engulfed the ball and was pleased with its taste. Blu then caught the entirety of Team Natsu off guard when he used Requip magic. Erza blinked in shock.

  "He's totally faster than you Erza." Natsu blurted. She scoffed and stood up. Blu stood before Erza. They each held their hands out. And activated their magic. "Yeah he's way faster." Gray concluded. "That was awesome!" Natsu and the villagers cheered. Blu hummed. "You're putting a bit too much thought into it. Do it again, but relax." They each repeated their test, and they each requipped a sword at the same speed. Erza looked at her weapon in awe. She felt as if chains she never knew were present were lifted away from her.

  She looked back to Blu. Blu just took her hand, bowed, and kissed the back of it. Erza swallows the limp she didn't know she had, and nodded. Her face as red as her hair. She turned around and sat back in her seat. Blu took his seat opposite of her and the festivities continued.

  All was well until the doors were kicked in. There were three people. Two females, one male. The man walked over to Blu and knelt to his level. "What you been up to kiddo?" Blu cleared his throat. "Clearing the nests like you said sir." The man nodded. "Good. I can see that the only one left is the one on that mountain. The one I told you to prioritize." Blu stood up and went to the position of parade rest. "Sir the villagers said-" He was cut off by a thunderous roar form one of the females. "We told you to deal with it yourself did we not?"

  "Yes m'am." Blu said defeated. She then rose her arm and smacked him. Blu's head jerked to the side. Erza and Natsu jumped up to protest. "What the hell?" Erza screamed. Natsu ignited his fist and stood ready. "Guys. It's fine. I'll handle it." Erza steppes forward to protest. "No, I said I'll handle it." Blue turned back to his abusers. "I told them to hire a guild to deal with the griffons. I left special orders to call for assistance if I wasn't back in three days. I knew I wasn't going to be back in such a short time. So I would use their abilities with mine and take down the meat up there."

  "Smart. But you disobeyed a direct order." The second female said. Her voice was soft and soothing. "You have to be disciplined Blu. We told you to get something done, and you had time to do it. But you consciously disobeyed those orders." Blu looked down. "Yes m'am."  Erza stormed over to their position and grabbed Blus arm. She growled and led him outside.

  "Such ocular crisis." Natsu that's makes no sense. Gray commented. "Yeah. But that hurt to watch."