Who is he?

"Seriously?" Blu muttered. "It happens whenever he's on a moving vehicle." Lucy explained. "Ok, so why doesn't he get sick when Happy flies him around?" He asked. "Natsu doesn't see Happy as a vehicle." Juvia stated. His face contorted to one of confusion. "That makes no sense." Erza chuckled. "It's a fairy tail thing." Blu narrowed his eyes. "Just life your control freak personality." Fire spring to life in Erzas eyes as they two butted heads. "What did you say pipsqueak?" She growled. "You heard me strawberry shortcake." He barked.

  "Can you not do this here?" Gray uttered. "Shut up!" Both Erza and Blu shouted. Gray flinched and moved to the other side of the train. "I can't believe I asked you to come with us." Blu rolled his eyes. "Hmph. Well now you're stuck with me ginger." Erza growled and tacked Blu. Lucy sighed. "Why are we do dysfunctional?"
——————————————————————————————————————————————
    Blu stood before the guild doors. He hummed in amazement. "It's nice." Natsu wrapped his arm around Blu's neck. "Hell Yeah! Now let's get inside." With that, Natsu kicked the doors in. Blu tilted his head to the side to avoid a mug. "You gotta be fu-" Natsu was blown back by a stray chair. "That was pretty funny." Blu chuckled. Erza and Gray walked Blu over to the bar to get his stamp. "New recruit?" Mira asked.

  Blu blinked. "I'll protect it with my soul." Mira giggled and addressed Blu. "I've got to give master a call. Hold on one second." Gray sat next to Blu. "What was that about." Blu looked up to Gray. "She's so sweet." Gray chuckled. "Got a crush?" Blu shook his head. "No. She's just sweet." Just then Makarov came to the edge of the second floor. He scanned the bar and froze. "What?! No.... it can't be....why is HE here?" He jumped down and greeted Blu. "Why hello young man. Could it be that you're here to join Fairy tail?" Blu nodded. "Good. Good. Let me have a look at you."

  Makarov looked him up and down. Fear coursed through his body. "He's stronger than Guildarts. I can already tell." He thought to himself. "Welcome to Fairy tail!" He said. The guild hall cheered at their newest recruit. "Alright so where do you want your stamp?" Blu tilted his head to the right. "Here." Mira nodded and stamped his neck.
————————————————————————-
  Blu was getting to know his new guild mates. He got to know the Strauss siblings very well. He didn't get along with Gajeel too well. He and Wendy got close. And of course he got to know Asuka. She liked his shiny chest plate.

  Makarov was closely watching Blu from the bar. "Master? Is everything alright?" Makarov grumbled. "Keep an eye on him until Guildarts gets here. There's something off about this boy." Mira cocked a brow. "Don't judge him based of his power Master. He seems like a nice person. Look, I think Erza likes him. Oh, I think she REALLY like him." She giggled. "Still. I don't trust him." Mira narrowed her brows. "Why?" Makarov sighed. "His father killed many, many people." Mira widened her eyes and snapped her head back to Blu. "I'll keep an eye on him. But still, just because his father was a terrible person doesn't mean he's the same." Makarov nodded. "Perhaps. But I'll question him when we have Guildarts.

  Mira sighed and stared at Blu. "Who are you?"