Impeccable Timing

Natsu erupted from the rubble that was formerly his home. He spun his head around looking for his friends, concern growing as they had yet to burst from the crumbled house. Erza was the second to make her way from under a wall. Juvia and Happy emerged simultaneously with Juvia holding Happy to her chest. "You guys!" Natsu cried with relief. Blue jumped up from under a piece of the roof and immediately launched an attack on the two robed figures quickly descending upon them.

Natsu and Erza both jumped up and bee lined straight toward their opponents. When the two forces met a shockwave was sent in all directions. This resulted in the robes flying off their mysterious attackers. "Who the hell are you and why are you doing this?" Natsu barked. Erza said nothing as she hardened her stance, ready. The two unknowns decided to engage in dialogue with their prey. "We're here to kill you.." he trailed as he pointed to Natsu then Juvia. "..and her." Natsu gritted his teeth. "Why?"

He didn't get an answer as a wall of blue flames came from the sky. The quadruple looked up to see Happy carrying Blue as he assaulted them from the air. Though not for long as Happy let go of Blue and he landed behind Natsu and Erza. He shoved past them with determination guiding his movement. However, that determination was lost when he saw who his opponents were. "Hey kiddo, long time no see." Blue took a step back, forming a fist at his side. "I...I have to..." Blue trailed. "We know. You'll try, but you won't. You can't protect these people." Blue ignited his fist. "I don't care who is thrown in my way. I will protect these people with my life! Even if it means I have to lose it!"

The suddenly Blues entire body was covered in sky blue fire. Natsu followed his example and did the same. "Fight!" Natsu said as he jumped toward the two mages. Erza jumped in right after Natsu, swinging her sword with deadly precision. "Erza! Be mindful of her bows!" Blue shouted as he went to assist Natsu. Just as he said that, bows loaded with arrows appeared and shot at Erza. She sliced a few of them but couldn't get all of them. One pierced her shoulder, seemingly phasing through her armor. "What?!?" She said to herself.

She was able to count four more arrows soaring toward her head, she grit her teeth as her eyes went wide. However, the connection she anticipated never came, as she was splashed with a wave of water. Juvia had closed the distance and stood beside Erza. "Erza Scarlet and Juvia Lockser. Killing both of you won't be easy." Erza requipped into her heavens wheel armor, an armory of blades circling around her. Juvia coated her arms with water. "Juvia will play a support role, Erza won't have to worry about those arrows." Juvia said staring down the girl opposite of them.

Suddenly a loud crashing sound rang about as everyone struggled to stay on their feet. The Fairy tale guild members turned around, fearing there was a third they didn't account for. Natsus eyes went wide as he formed the biggest smile he could. Erza chuckled and Blue sighed in relief.
"....Looks like I'm right on time."
"GUILDARTS!!"