Kill the guild!

"Give him a chance." Makarov said in a low voice. All the S-class mages nodded in agreement. "Erza, I trust you'll keep a close eye on him though yes?" Erza nodded and everyone left the room, save for Makarov. Blue watched as the three made their way downstairs. He and Erza both locked eyes as she made her way to his spot at the bar. "We've decided to give you a chance to prove yourself. Maybe you've forgotten the man you used to be. But make no mistake. If you prove to be... a thorn in our side.... We will deal with you."

Blue sighed, "Whatever." And turned back around. Erza growled in anger and spin his seat back around. "Although I agreed and voted for you to stay, don't think I wouldn't dispose of you of wanted too. You've killed a lot of people, which means you promote savagery, and if you step out of line you will die SAVAGLEY." She caught the eyes of the entire guild hall. "What's gotten into her?" Happy whispered to Natsu. "Not sure" was the response he got.

"Erza, I-I think you should sit down, have a cheesecake?" Lucy offered, hoping to cool her down. But before Erza could even respond Blue stood up. "I'm not here to make friends. I'm not here to prove anything to any of you. I'm here because those two over there are the only two people standing in the way of really bad people coming and doing really bad things. I understand you're confident in your ability, I understand you're battle tested. But you've never even heard of people this powerful. With this kind of magic. My old master, Julian? Not even Guildarts could beat him in one on one combat. So listen here sweet heart." He stood up to Erza, though she had a few clear inches on him, he looked up to her nonetheless. "I'm your only shot at taking these people down."

"Look, I don't know if what you're saying is even true, but I doubt we'd be in trouble if we have Guildarts with us." Gray threw his thoughts into the topic at hand. Natsu sighed. "Although I agree with Gray, we still have to take everything he just said seriously." He then moved in between Erza and Blue. "What does Blue think everyone should do?" Juvia said, obviously siding with Blue. Guildarts was the third to move to Blues side then Laxus was over in the huddle as well. "We need to figure out when they're going to atta..." All the dragon slayers along with Blue perked up. "GET DOWN!" Natsu screamed.

Gajeel grabbed Levy and dove to the ground. Natsu, and everyone close to the bar simultaneously jumped over the bar. Gray took a knee and created a wall of ice as a shield. Lucy had already summoned ducked behind a pillar ready to summon her spirits. Makarov dodged the debris to see who'd dare attack his guild and stopped.

Blue hopped back over the bar when the chaos settled. His eyes went wide as everyone prepared for a battle. Standing at the hole in the wall was four people. Four people with different kinds of magic swirling violently in their hands. "Hi Sammy!" Said the girl from the left. "If Master would've listened we would've been here before him." The man in the middle raised a hand. "Shut it Gren. Hello again, "Blue", hope you don't mind us coming here." Blue looked at the other two. "You even brought Kendrick and Olive.." Blue trailed.

   "Natsu and Juvia, you two get out of here. Take Laxus and Mira and everyone else with you. Erza, Guildarts stay here with and hold them off until they get away. Mak-" Makarov readied for battle. "I'm not going anywhere." Natsu picked him up and ran. Blue nodded as he prepared for battle. "Four on three? Not exactly fair. But, if that's how you want to play..." The hall fell silent, as the first of many important battles was beginning. Both sides eye each other, waiting for the slightest sound or touch to attack.....