Every now and then

Natsu and Juvia were at his home in the forest nearby. A lone ray of sunlight balder through the blinds and hit Natsus eyes. He stirred and opened his eyes, only to shut them instantly and turn away. He ran a hand through his pink locks and sighed. The rising and falling of his chest awoke Juvia from her slumber. She sat up, yawned and stretched before looking down at Natsu. "Time to get up." Juvia said groggily. "Mhm." He replied.

  Meanwhile, Blu was still sleeping soundly in the guild infirmary. Though, he was jolted awake by someone bursting through the door. "Uncle Blu!" Asuka cheered as she ran next to his bed and climbed up onto it to give him a hug. Blu chuckled at her antics. "Whats up kiddo?" He greeted her. "She wanted to visit you." Busca said. "Make sure you were recovering." Alzack added. Blu nodded and smiled down at Asuka.
——————————————————————————————————————————————
Natsu and Juvia were talking amongst themselves. Nothing out of the usual, but they've been becoming more and more reserved. Which left a majority of the guild feeling perturbed or even irked. This was about to change. As Gajeel had just come back from his mission with Levy. "GEHEHEHE! SALAMANDAAAAR!" Natsu ignored the call, listening to what Juvia had to say.

Then a chair hit him straight on. He ragdolled across the table and face planted. He shot up and ignited his fist. "Who did that? Which one of you- GAJEEL!" He screamed as he lunged at his fellow dragon slayer. Lucy rolled her eyes and groaned as the guild brawl had commenced. Mugs, chairs, tables, and even people were soon flying around the now chaotic environment.

Erza was surprisingly calm and letting it go down. Levy made her way to the bar, being sure to not caught in the crossfire. "So how've things been Luce?" Lucy shrugged normal. Blu is just about ready to take a few missions. He fought Guildarts. And almost won." Fear and concern riddled Levys body. "He.....Almost...won?" She squeaked. "Yeah it had everyone questioning his power as our strongest for quite awhile now."
—————

  "Uncle Blu?" Blu looked down at Asuka. "Do you miss your parents." Blu hummed. "I never knew my parents." Asuka blinked. "What about the dragon that raised you? Do you ever think about it?" Blu nodded. "Every now and then, yeah. Natsu helped me cope with the loss. Him and Juvia both." Asuka hummed once more. "And what about auntie Erza?" Blu cocked a brow. "What about her?" Asuka sat up in his lap. "She likes you a lot." Busca and Alzack stiffened, eyes widening. Blu chuckled. "Does she now? Just the other day she threatened to break my arm." Asuka giggled. "But I heard her talking with Auntie Mira and Auntie Mira said that Auntie Erza likes you. Like, this much." She shakily stood up and stretched her arms out. Blu chuckled once more. "Well, that's quite interesting." Asuka nodded.

They all left Blu as Busca and Alzack had matters to attend too. Asuka hugged Blu one last time and waved as she left. "Bye Uncle Blu!" He waved and sighed as the door closed behind them. "Bye."