Chapter Thirteen

-=+=-

Naria's POV

-=+=-

After Will leaves our room, I go into the bathroom to get changed and to get ready for the day. I put on a dress that was tight at the top but loose at the bottom. It was my sister's dress that she wore for homecoming. It is completely black with light pink and white flowers, a floral design. (A/N I have a dress like this. It's really pretty.) I put on some leggings that go down to my ankle, and brush my hair to let it fall to my waist. I put it into braids the night before so it's wavy with zig zag curls. I just do my regular morning things, slip on my combat boots, slide into my denim jacket, and then head into the main room.

"Hey, where's Jordan?" Ryan (dumphin) asks me.

"He's still getting ready," I tell him.

"He takes longer than a girl!?" He jokes. "Jordan needs to hurry his ass up!"

I smile and start to giggle.

"Awww I made her laugh," Ryan coos.

"No, stop," I say still giggling.

Then Jordan enters the room, and Graser asks, "Everybody ready?"

Everyone says, "Yep!" And we head out.

We are going to eat breakfast, and then head to the meet up area . (A/N I'm skipping the convention because I've never been to one before so I'm probably going to get all the info wrong so i'll just skip to the meet up.)

We catch two ubers to a breakfast place. I sit next to Will and Jordan, me in the middle. "So how ya'll doing?" Jordan questions as he turns to face us.

"Not too bad," I say smiling.

"Same," Will says.

"Having a causal conversation back there?" Liam asks, who is sitting up front in the passenger seat.

"Yeah," Jordan says, cracking up at the question.

-=+=-

Time Skip to Breakfast

-=+=-

We all meet up inside IHOP and sit down at a really long table. I sit down next to Corrine who was next to Liam. Then to my right is Bee.

I only order some French toast because I don't really like pancakes.

The whole time, we talk and talk, and these people are so funny. No wonder Jordan really likes them. Who am I kidding, I like them too.

-=+=-

Time Skip to Cube Meet up

-=+=-

We reach the meet up area and it's filled with a bunch of girls and a couple of boys. Fangirls probably. .

All the cube members look so happy and excited. They probably had anticipated this for some time now. I smile and follow Jordan and the rest of the gang.

The fans are lined up. The members are in a certain order, so that the fans just walk up and talk, hug, sign stuff, take pictures, etc. then move on to the next member in line. So I just stand next to Jordan and talk with him for a bit until the first fan comes.

"Are you nervous?" I ask him.

"Not really, more so excited. You?"

"A little nervous actually, what if they think I'm your girlfriend? They're going to hate me!"

"It's okay, don't be nervous. Imma make sure you don't get any hate. You don't deserve it," he reassures me. "You look so beautiful, by the way."

I blush and smile. "Thank you,". Sometimes you just have people in your life that make you feel like you're actually worth something. It's a reassuring feeling that puts you in a warm position where there's that one spot of light you're able to stand in. It's where that you know that you're not alone in that one spot. It's that you never have to be timid, just comfortable like home but within your heart. It's when, that once that feeling goes away, you're put back into a position of fear of anxiousness and nervousness where it's so hard to control yourself from the sudden change. I hope that won't happen though.

We are around the middle of the line, and I see a fan suddenly approach Jordan. She's gorgeous, wearing jeans and a graphic t shirt. She's beautiful without even trying.

"Hey!" Jordan says enthusiastically.

"OMG BAYANI, I LOVE YOU SO MUCH," she screams, so happily.

"I love you too!!" Jordan replies with a lighthearted smile.

She hands him a couple of pieces of paper, and asks him to sign a shirt. They take pictures, and they hug. The whole time I just kinda stare. I mean what else am I supposed to do!?

The girl starts to walk off until she sees me. "Oh I'm sorry, I didn't see you there!" She says smiling.

I smile back politely. "It's okay, don't worry about it," I reassure her.

"She's Naria, my friend," Jordan tells her.

"It's a huge pleasure to meet one of Bayani's friends!" She tells me with such energy that it makes me smile bigger.

"Awww, thank you. I'm glad you're here,"

She pulls me into a hug, and I hug her back.

"You're such a pretty girl," I tell the fan. "What's your name?"

"Thank you! Thank you! You are beautiful yourself, Naria. My name is Vanessa!"

"Well it was so nice to meet you!"

"You too!" Vanessa calls out before she leaves to meet Tybzi.

-=+=-

That's it for this chapter because I don't want to just keep looking at the same words over and over again.

Sorry for the abrupt ending, but it will continue right after in the next chapter.

Thanks for reading!!