Chapter Five

-=+=-

Jordan's POV

-=+=-

No, no. No, no. I spot a razor next to Naria's arm. Please tell me I didn't do this. Should I call 911? Would they be able to help her without hurting her. In this condition, I don't think there's any other choice.

-=+=-

Naria's POV

-=+=-

I open my eyes to see a wide eyed Jordan staring into my eyes. I feel a bunch of stings in my arm, but the emotional pain is numb. I can't feel anyone's

suffering.

Tears are brimming Jordan's eyes, "Jordan?" I question.

"Yeah?"

"Are you okay?" I ask.

"You know I should be asking you that question." He proposes, "What happened?"

I'm guessing he's referring to my wrists and arms but at this point I don't care anymore, he can have any girl he wants. "Nothing, okay? But if you really want to know, ask that girl you were making out with the other day,".

"Oh her? She's a slut, you know? I don't like girls that force you into something. I don't know how you saw that but don't worry about it. I just can't believe that's the reason you did that to yourself." He says worriedly.

I blush of guiltilyness...if that's even a thing. "When am I getting out?"

"I think they did check ups and stitched your arms already. So probably soon as in a couple of minutes,"

-=+=-

Jordan wants me to go to his house to make sure I'm safe. I never knew that I was his little pet but I like being cared for.

"Want to meet some of my internet friends?"

"Internet friends? I guess so," I hesitate. What if they judge me? I mean I'm weird, a pain living girl.

He joins a program, website thing called Teamspeak. As I wait, I play with the side braid I made earlier.

"Hey!" Jordan rejoices.

"What's up dood?!" A guy in an English accent said.

"I want you to meet this very unique girl. Say 'Hi' Naria,"

"Hi" I quietly say, almost as a whisper.

"Ayyy, Naria that girl you always talk about. So you finally stole her heart aye?"

Jordan and I both blush and we become very awkward.

"Not really, but Naria, this is Will,"

-=+=-

After meeting tons of Jordan's friends, I am really tired. I never talked to so many people in my life. They were all so humorous even though I was too meticulous with them all. "Graser" Jordan referred to as was so funny, it was the first time I laughed in so long. His chuckle was too contagious. Jordan

seemed so happy when I smiled, it was cute.

"Can I sleep?"

"You're asking me if you can sleep? Of course you can, just lay in my bed,"

I slowly get into Jordan's blue filled bed. It's so comfy and warm that I drift

off to sleep immediately.

The next morning I wake up to see a beautiful sleeping Jordan.