Chapter Fourteen

-=+=-

Naria's POV

-=+=-

After Vanessa had walked off, I sigh in relief. "She's so kind,"

"That's the cube fandom for ya," Jordan tells me.

-=+=-

After tons of fans that came over, I'm really getting tired of just standing here all day. Most fans had ignored me, just walking pass me. Others asked Jordan about who I was and either gave me glares or smiled in which I smiled back. But one fan in particular...

-=+=-

Flashback

-=+=-

"Can you kiss me for a picture?" This one girl asks Jordan.

I cringe a bit at the question. Jordan looks over to me and I nod towards him. I mean they're just fans, I basically live with Jordan for goodness sake. What's a little kiss going to do?

Jordan leans over to kiss her on the cheek, but she turns over mischievously, making him kiss her directly on the lips. But her pretty light green dress, and gorgeous face kind of made me helpless just standing here. I want to turn away but my eyes draw towards the kiss. It's lasts for about 4 seconds and by the end of it, Jordan looks kind of uncomfortable but the girl is smirking.

"I hope you enjoyed it," she says, the smirk still playing on her lips. Then she turns towards me, "I bet you couldn't do any better, bitch." She then walks off, sassy style. What kind of person walks like she does?

Jordan rolls his eyes, "Just ignore her, you're better than her,"

"I know you didn't mean for that to happen," I sigh, twiddling my thumbs.

He stands close to me, slides his arm around my waist, and pecks me on the cheek.

"EW, GET A ROOM!" Tybzi yells out next to us.

"Ah!" I lightly scream from embarrassment. I pull my hands up to my face, hiding my blush.

Jordan lightheartedly chuckles and pulls me closer.

-=+=-

Flashback over

-=+=-

"You tired?" Jordan asks me.

"A little bit, let me just head to the bathroom and wash up,"

"Okay,"

I walk back to a building and head into the restroom area. I walk in and look into the mirror, there was no one else inside. I wash my face and dry my hands. Much better. But as I walk out, I run into...

A rock...

(Kidding)

I run into Jordan...

(Kidding again)

I run into Bee...

"Oh my gosh! I'm so sorry," I say apologetically.

"Oh it's fine," she tells me. "But since we're here, let's get to know each other because I haven't had a chance to talk to you much yet."

"Sure," I say, smiling.

"So... What's up with you and Jordan?" She asks curiously.

"What do you mean?"

"You hang out with him a lot and he's getting close to you," she says wiggling her eyebrows.

"I mean, I don't know. Me and relationships don't go well together. This is the most I've ever really been with people before,"

"Well if you ever need advice, just come to me. You and Jordan are cute together," she squeezes my arm for reassurance and starts to walk off.

"Thanks," I tell her. "I hope you're having fun meeting fans!"

She smiles and heads into a bathroom stall. I leave to get back outside. The breeze hits me and I shiver a bit.

Once I reach the area where Jordan are meeting fans, he's hugging a girl and taking a picture with her. I smile and walk around to look at other cube members and see how they're doing. "Hey, Naria!!" Tybzi screams enthusiastically.

"Hey!" I scream right back. "How're you doing?!"

"I'm good! I'm just excited!" He smiles, his big smile.

"That's great! I'm just going to walk around for a bit,"

"Alright, see you later!" He waves.

I walk off in the other direction and chat with a couple of cube members who are not that occupied with fans.

-=+=-

After awhile of doing so, I bump into Jordan. "Hey, where did you go? I was looking for you," he asks me.

"I was just walking around, I didn't really want to interfere your fan interactions," I tell him over all the noise.

"Okay, tell me next time. For all I know, you could have been kidnapped by a rapist,"

"Jordan!" I yell jokingly. "Don't say that! That's not funny." I whine.

"Sorry, sorry. It really isn't funny....but anyways we're going to leave soon after Parker and Graser finish up meeting their fans," he informs me.

"Okay,"

...

Then that's when we just kind of stand there awkwardly looking at the sky, and then looking at each other. He stares into my eyes, like into it, not through it. He places the hair that is in the way of my face behind my ears. "You know you're beautiful right?" He says staring directly at me. "Like when I look at the dirt, and then I look at the stars, I see you. I look up to see the universe, my universe and that universe is you. You're filled with stars and light, you're beautiful inside and out, and you make my heart expand in so many ways that I can't describe."

I blush ever so lightly. Jordan then reminded me that he is the only person who ever under-stood me. NOT understand but under-stand. It's that he gets me but not just that, he stands beneath me, supporting me, bearing my troubles and pain on his shoulders. He's the only one faithful to me. (A/N that last two sentences was similar to the book I'm currently reading. I learned "under-stand" from the book. "A Tale, Dark, and Grimm" so credits go to that book,)

"Jordan you are my faith, you are my hope, and just so you know, I love you too," I tell him confidently.

He smiles and takes my hand. Jordan leans in and kisses me. You know how people normally say kissing someone you love is like sparks or that time stops? Well they are completely wrong... This kiss was like the whole world fast forwarded a thousand hours at once and the universe gave you a chance to take control of every life. It's like when all the pain suddenly drifts off into space and every single cut on my arms, on my wrists, on my thighs, everywhere just fade away like it was years ago. It's like a restart to life, it's like a whole 'nother rebirth and a whole 'nother chance to just start over, something so fresh but not new. Something that naturally happens and yet warms your heart and brings a whole nother soul against yours. It brings you such a light, strong enough to make you forget..forget about everything and anything that was on your mind before. Love so strong that pushes your heart and makes it grow into something so beautiful where all you believe in is faith. (A/N I was just really sick of reading all that crap about the "fireworks" and "sparks" and stuff about kissing and wanted to kick it up a notch so there you go my friends, I hope you enjoyed it.)

The kiss lasted for about a minute before Jordan pulled away. His arm is wrapped around my waist and my hands around his neck. He looks down at me and smiles. I smile back and blush. My face starts to get a bit hot. But he caresses my cheeks and pecks me on the cheek one last time. "I love you, and I will forever and always,"

-=+=-

Great way to end the chapter eh? Hope you enjoyed and sorry for not updating in so long. Just school and testing stuff is making me busy but I'm back and I hope the long chapter makes up for it!! Love you!!

Btw, the picture is from Jordan's ask.fm, "xBayani"