Chapter Fifteen

-=+=-

Jordan's POV

-=+=-

"I love you, and I will forever and always," I tell her.

Naria looks so beautiful today and I really do love her.

The fans start screaming and clapping as well as the guys. I look around to see everyone staring at us, smiling and "Awww"ing. I chuckle, I didn't realize everyone was looking at us. I turn around and see Graser, grinning at me and Naria. Naria..Naria I look back around to see if she's okay. She's smiling brightly and blushing. She's so adorable. I grab her hand, and ask "Naria, after everything we've been through, will you be my girlfriend?"
I planned it at the last minute but I do want to be with her and I want her to be mine. That way no one can interfere with us.

I anticipate the answer and wait for a few seconds. But her facial reaction looks different than I thought it would be like. In fact, she looks very confused, clueless.

"Jordan....after all this and you still think we need a title to determine our relationship?"

Now I'm the one looking confused. The fans stay quiet as well as the members.

"You know that girlfriend or not, I will still love you so much no matter how much you might hurt me and if you really think that being your girlfriend will help our relationship then I say yes," she explains as if she read my mind. "But I might say, I am not one with relationships and you know that."

"But we could try this out together, and if it doesn't work out, I will still love you always too," I reassure her.

She nods and the fans go crazy.

-=+=-

Time skip to after the cube meet up

-=+=-

Once we all get back to the cube house, everyone congratulates us on what had happened. Naria and I are holding hands.

"Can we just realize how much GOALS THIS IS?!" Tybzi screams out.

"OTP OTP!!" Mitchell yells.

Graser picks up Naria by her waist and spins her around in the air. She bends her knees and her dress looks so pretty on her. She's laughing and having fun. Everyone else is laughing as well. The room is full of lightheartedness. I look as sun shines through the windows and listen to Naria's small giggle that could light up the entire world, my world. I smile.

As Graser lets her down, she turns around and at that exact moment, I place my hands on her bare arms and kiss her lightly on her lips, so soft yet it feels amazing. She bits down on my lip and I kiss a bit harder. After a few seconds, I stop. I don't want other people just kind of staring at us, but the guys holler out at us and the girls "aw" at us.

-=+=-

Time skip to night

-=+=-

All day we had just hung out and it was just a fun day, meeting fans and whatnot. I got a girlfriend, the girl that I love, and I'm getting a lot closer with the guys, a lot with Ryan and Will. Life's been good. I even convinced Naria to get a phone since we had went to the mall earlier and also convinced her to get social media like Twitter so that I don't have to be so "protective" all the time. Her words not mine but who's to say?

I start to get ready for bed. I change into some sweatpants and a T-shirt, get in bed and check Twitter. I fave and retweet some pictures that I took with fans while I wait for Naria to get ready.

"Hey," Naria says quietly as she leaves the bathroom. She slowly lays down next to me in the bed.

"Hey," I say a bit more enthusiastically.

"I'm so tired," she tells me yawning.

I get off my phone and put it on the nearest night stand to the right of me. I lay back down and scoot in closer to her. I look up to the ceiling and hold her hand. "Good night, my love,"

"Good night, Jordan," she says before closing her eyes.

After a couple of minutes I manage to fall asleep, but I start having nightmares. It was my best friend's car accident, but I was with her, and her family wasn't there either...

-=+=-

"Farrah!!" I scream helplessly. I try to hold her, I try to cover her from the shards of glass breaking deep into her skin. But I can't even help the pain of me crashing down, of the whole entire world crashing down on top of me. Like knifes slicing into my back, like the weight of tons and tons holding me down but all I could do is feel the pain, and watch Farrah hold it in as well. I cry and cry as everything stops, but it's all still spinning. "Farrah, Farrah!!!!" I cry persistently. "Please, Farrah!"

But she doesn't answer.

"Why is this happening to me?" I ask myself, still traumatized.

Her long, black hair covers her face as I try to move it away. She doesn't flinch. Her beautiful eyes are closed and she looks so peaceful. But for a second I hear her voice screaming back at me. "Jordan!"

-=+=-

"Jordan!! Please wake up!!" I hear someone that sounds like Farrah yelling. "Jordan, wake up!"

I immediately shoot upwards, sweat trickling down my spine. I take in the scenery and sigh in relief. It was just a dream...a nightmare. I shiver. Then I turn towards the sound of the yells. "Naria?" I see the girl in my dream, I see my best friend. The one who died, the one with the black hair, and the dark eyes. "Naria?" I ask again.

-=+=-

Here are double updates for 1k + reads and I might do a triple update because I'm liking this idea that I had while trying to fall asleep. Thank you so much for reading!!! Love Ya!

IMPORTANT:
IF YOU DONT KNOW WHERE THE "BEST FRIEND" PART CAME FROM, REREAD CHAPTER 13.