Chapter Thirty-One

-=+=-

Naria's POV

-=+=-

I lay my head in Jordan's lap, thinking about our life here. I've just recently moved into Jordan's house a day ago, and it consisted a lot of packing, unpacking, and paper work. But now that that's all over, we're just resting and discussing how the YouTube channel's going to be like.

Jordan strokes his fingers through my hair, asking, "What do you want it to be called?"

"I don't know, maybe our ship name? On Twitter, they called us Nordan apparently," (A/N That's your shipping, C !!)

"How about NordanVlogs?"

"That works," I reply, not really worrying about it.

"What do you want to dooooooooo?" He whines.

"I don't know; want to go somewhere?"

"But that's work," he says, trying to get strands of my hair out of its tangles.

"Come on, you're making this difficult," I state, looking into his eyes and pouting.

"Aww, you're adorable," Jordan coos, picking me up and pulling me onto his lap. He presses his lips onto mine. Just a tiny kiss turns into a full make out session. My arms wrap around his neck, as he runs his lips down my neck. The ticklish feeling makes me shiver, but I don't want it to stop. I can feel Jordan's body heat reaching mine and completely colliding.

"I love you," he whispers into my ear, nibbling on it. Electricity runs down my spine and throughout my body.

He stops for a moment and I take the chance to place my head on his shoulder, digging my face into his neck. "I love you too, and maybe just a bit more," I whisper right back, smirking.

Jordan grabs me by my sides, stands up, and twirls me around. I feel the air rushing around me, and the invigoration of my body. I soon wrap my legs around his waist, cup his face, kissing gently, yet passionately. When we let go, I half smile. This is fun.

"Well, I've loved you since I've met you. Wasn't that why I followed you into that forest?"

"Maybe that was because I was interesting," I state, laying my head on Jordan's shoulder. His arms stay wrapped around my body, supporting me.

He smirks. "Maybe you were." And before I could reply, Jordan presses his lips against mine once more. He presses down harder, and looks for an entrance to my mouth. I let his tongue explore. I realize that I would have not trusted anyone like I could with Jordan.

I don't even try to gain control. I just know that I wouldn't win, but he stops very quickly.

"I'm sorry," he whispers. "I don't want to go too far."

I nod my head and lay on his shoulder once more. Soon enough I feel my eyes close and I fall into a slumber. (A/N SORRY GUYS NO SMUT. I read this sad other book and I just couldn't bring myself to write smut after reading it. It was the scariest thing I've ever read in my life. Sorry guys. I just can't)

-=+=-

Jordan's POV

-=+=-

Naria fell asleep so quickly. I bring her over to our bed and gently lay her down. I pull the covers over her body as I listen to her breathing get more and more steady. I quickly change into more comfortable clothing, and get into bed with Naria.

I find her hand under the blankets and hold it tightly. One day I'll think back to realize that my young love was real. I can't describe how much I love her.

"Good night," I say, barely in a whisper and close my eyes.

-=+=-

This is a filler, sorry it's so short. Big big chapter next one. It will be the last as well. I will try to make it 5000+ words so it might take a long time because I still have like four weeks of school. :( After finishing the book, I will have a serious editing process. I will lessen the number of chapters and add more detail as well as fix all the grammar and spelling.

Thanks for reading, love ya guys! Stay beautiful -D.S