Chapter Seven

-=+=-

Jordan's POV

-=+=-

"Come on, please!!!!! For me?" I beg.

"I I don't know, Jordan," Naria hesitates.

I am trying my best to convince Naria to go to pax east with me. I brought plane tickets, passes and everything.

"Come on, Graser will be there?" I say trying to persuade her.

"Okay, maybe," she says smiling.

I smirk at her. "Well you better get packing."

She runs up into her room and starts throwing clothes everywhere into her suitcase. I start to laugh and she smiles.

-=+=-

We walk close together rolling our bags and suitcases. I am really excited to see everyone again and they would get to meet Naria too.

-=+=-

Naria's POV

-=+=-

I walk with Jordan. I never have been in an airport or none the less, an actual plane. I was anxious but I anticipate meeting all of Jordan's friends, especially Will.

We walk to get security check, and do all the airport things.

-=+=-

We walk down the aisle of the airplane and I start to feel nervous. "What if we crash, what if we don't make it?" I worry.

"Calm down, just think positive thoughts," Jordan reassures me.

I nod my head and slide into the correct seat, next to the window, and Jordan beside me.

As the plane lifts off the ground, I get shaky and afraid. Once we are in the air, I start to have full on panic, especially during the turbulence. Anxiety gets the best of me.

Jordan holds on to me and tries to calm me down. He plays me music that relaxes me. The guy next to him asks, "Is she okay?"

"Well, this is the first time she's on a plane," he replies.

Jordan holds onto my hand and every time the plane starts to feel like it's moving uncontrollably, I squeeze his hand. He rubs my back when my breathing pattern gets worse. "It's okay," he whispers to me. "It's okay."

And I'm glad it is.

-=+=-

Once we grab our luggage and things, we start to try and find our way through security check and airport stuff. Jordan leads me to try to find the other guys. I soon spot Will.

I run up towards him and tackle Will into a bear hug. We have gotten close since Jordan introduced me to his friends. Will is tall, like really tall. I snuggle my head into his chest as he hugs me back. He lightly kisses my forehead and lets me go. Will and Jordan "bro" hug or whatever and catch up on Minecraft and YouTube stuff as we walk to find the exit. They talk about stuff that I have no idea about but they seem so excited to see each other. It's cute.

As we walk, Jordan grabs my hand and interlocks his fingers into mine. I smile at him and he smiles back.

-=+=-

Thanks for all the support and I'll continue to write chapters but probably not as often as before. Thanks diamondz2016 for some ideas!!!!

Love you guys.